Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Iwata silver jet airbrush case?

Makeup Artist

Jackie McClay

Brick, New Jersey, US

Looking for a good backpack to fit my bulky iwata in. Any recommendations? I recently saw the Zuca artist backpack online but I'm not sure if my airbrush would fit.

Dec 27 15 09:48 am Link

Body Painter

Lisa Berczel

New Castle, Pennsylvania, US

Sendu Search has a couple of discussions on airbrush, silver jets and zuca - with some discussion of size.
Will have to sort through to see if they're talking about the backpack zuca or not, but may be of some help.

https://www.sendu.me.uk/modelmayhem/?te … rt_order=0

Dec 27 15 09:58 am Link

Photographer

Thomas Van Dyke

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Jackie McClay wrote:
Looking for a good backpack to fit my bulky iwata in. Any recommendations? I recently saw the Zuca artist backpack online but I'm not sure if my airbrush would fit.

Jackie, I use a  Ruggard Commando 36 Shoulder Bag... Slip it on the top front of my Zuca Pro trolly handle after I've slipped my Glamcor Classic Elite over the back via the trolly handle... Travels perfectly balanced and admirably smile  Yes your can reverse and put the Glamcor on top but you'll see why the Glamcor rides best on bottom...

Received the Commando 36 with a camera purchase so the price was right... lol
Though the Commando 36 is a lit' lame for camera gear it's rather awesome for airbrush equipment
Totally ideal for the Silver Jet and allows for an extra airbrush or two plus lots of product...

That way I have the best of both worlds, traditional tools/product (which I need with airbrush anyway) and the Airbrush Compressor, airbrushes and product self contained... Have found It's about optimization of weight/space... and having it all in one rather than multiple totes... , sometimes you just get lucky... Besides it's black and matches the Zuca Pro and Glamcor exterior finish in color & texture (looks like a matched set)  Yes the Ruggard Logo and Gold tassels are easily removed...  2 minute job...

Oh, if you want to see how the Commando 36 slips over a trolly handle here is a Video illustrating this...

Hope this helps...

Dec 27 15 06:06 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Jackie McClay

Brick, New Jersey, US

That ruggard looks like it probably fits perfectly in there!! Thank you! Also, Santa bought me the glamcor light haha thank u for suggesting that!

Dec 28 15 06:38 am Link

Makeup Artist

muasunny

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Look into camera bags for studio lights.  One of my airbrush compressor is carried in one of these because I like how it's padded with lots of pockets to hold my brush and liquids.  it's also much cheaper than makeup cases and less bulky.

Dec 28 15 10:06 pm Link