Forums > Model Colloquy > Agencies to submit to

Model

katiemarie

San Francisco, California, US

Hello, I'm wanting to submit to a bunch of agencies.  Could anyone give me a list of agencies to submit to? I'm located near SF CA, and have submitted to Look Modeling and Exalt so far.  Thanks for your help!

Dec 27 15 03:16 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

I can't tell you if you will get signed, but the two best agencies in town are Look and Scout.

Other agencies are City Models, JE, Stars, Models, Inc. Exalt and Boom.  Halverson is in San Jose  There is also Marla Dell, but she is more of a talent agency.  She works with a lot of actors.

There are a few other smaller ones as well.  It seems like I am forgetting one or two but that is a good start.

You've already submitted to Look and Exalt so that is a good start.

Dec 27 15 03:24 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

katiemarie wrote:
Hello, I'm wanting to submit to a bunch of agencies.  Could anyone give me a list of agencies to submit to? I'm located near SF CA, and have submitted to Look Modeling and Exalt so far.  Thanks for your help!

Hello Katie and welcome to Modelmayhem! 

American Glamour wrote:
I can't tell you if you will get signed, but the two best agencies in town are Look and Scout.

Other agencies are City Models, JE, Stars, Models, Inc. Exalt and Boom.  Halverson is in San Jose  There is also Marla Dell, but she is more of a talent agency.  She works with a lot of actors.

There are a few other smaller ones as well.  It seems like I am forgetting one or two but that is a good start.

You've already submitted to Look and Exalt so that is a good start.

You've mentioned the majority of agencies in the area.  The closest to me is Halverson in San Jose and that is owned by someone I happen to know.  The Halverson family has a good reputation and are worth checking out.  I don't know much about agencies though, as I hire freelance models.   Best wishes!

Dec 27 15 07:23 pm Link

Photographer

LeonardG Photography

katiemarie wrote:
Could anyone give me a list of agencies to submit to? I'm located near SF CA, and have submitted to Look Modeling and Exalt so far.

look, je, exalt, scout aren't going to be much help. wrong type of agencies, try city, stars, halverson.

Dec 30 15 12:33 pm Link

Model

katiemarie

Thank you for the advice!  I signed with City today! smile

Feb 03 16 08:48 pm Link