Forums > Photography Talk > Welcoming suggestions around a new concept

Photographer

PhotoKromze

Lisbon, Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal

... which I have in mind. This is basically a take on the seven cardinal sins enumerated in the Books:
- Greed
- Sloth
- Envy
- Lust
- Wrath
- Pride
- Gluttony

What I would love to know is how you would envision each of these sins individually. Also, I would appreciate if you guys can help me with some study material to understand these sins in depth so that I can portray them though the lens.

Thanks to you all in advance smile Hope I posted this in the correct forum

Feb 07 16 11:48 am Link

Photographer

salvatori.

Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica

With respect, from your post, I have no idea how you are wanting to interpret these. If all you need is a definition, get a dictionary.

If you have a POV, it will sure help (help us to understand your request and help you from making boring images).

IMHO

Feb 07 16 12:11 pm Link

Photographer

PhotoKromze

Lisbon, Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal

salvatori. wrote:
With respect, from your post, I have no idea how you are wanting to interpret these. If all you need is a definition, get a dictionary.

If you have a POV, it will sure help (help us to understand your request and help you from making boring images).

IMHO

Thanks salvatori for pointing that out, my apologies. I was thinking about it from two POVs: religious, and artistic. Maybe even something that falls in the overlapping area.

Feb 07 16 12:43 pm Link