Forums > Events > Nude Event, Nicole Silk, May 22 Fullerton CA

Photographer

TheNormGallerys

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Cali Luv is BACK and will be in the OC LA areas May 21 and 22 for paid one to one photo sessions, contact her at FB address --> https://www.facebook.com/ilustnikkisilk/?pnref=story for booking info, or here at MM#2247340.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/160501/09/57262e59985e1.jpg

Or call TheNormGallerys at 714 608-1304 to sign up for the group session on May 22 9am to 1pm, cost $50.00 cash at the door. Limited to 4 shooting photographers.

All Money goes to Cali, TheNormGallerys is doing this for the pure joy of creating images with a group of like minded photographers.

May 01 16 08:56 am Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

Count me in for sure

May 02 16 01:42 pm Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

If you haven't done a shoot with Nicole before you are missing out on a really sweet deal "the group session on May 22 9am to 1pm, cost $50.00 cash at the door. Limited to 4 shooting photographers."

May 02 16 07:58 pm Link

Photographer

TheNormGallerys

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Attention Attention Cali Luv Is Back, "her stalker was run over by a truck in a dark parking lot", no details from the HBPD. So she feels it's safe to use her original modeling stage name. Which we all know her by, and LUV her using.
    Two photographer slots filled, only two left! Don't wait, don't be late in signing up, you could be left at the starting gate!

May 03 16 02:51 am Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

Geez.are people missing it

9am to 1pm

That is 4 hours

4 Photographers for 4 hours

Are you crazy Norm   Coo Coo for Coco Puffs

That's like getting 1 hour each for that price        $50   that's 50 bucks man

or

4 changes

15 minutes a photographer per outfit

OMG

That's if she even wears an outfit

Check out the pics in my portfolio. She eludes sensuality. Your cameras will fog up.

It took me a long time to narrow it down to 4 pics to post in my port I got so many awesome one's of her.

Have you seen a psychiatrist Norm

You are giving this away

Maybe you should make it 2 photographers for $100 each. Dang. i am in. OMG

May 03 16 09:27 pm Link

Photographer

TheNormGallerys

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

May 11th bump!!!

May 11 16 07:37 am Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

As usual when you do a shoot with Nicole you get awesome images. She is not only beautiful, sexy, very sensual but very experienced, has great poses with emotion. And of course her moving back to Southern Cal is great.

May 23 16 06:46 am Link