Forums > Critique > Models, what is it about you?

Model

TiffanyLesley

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

desertartist wrote:
This thread is dying Any more takers?

I'll take you up on the idea

Jun 26 16 08:44 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Chiredzi, Masvingo, Zimbabwe

Tiffany, you are an all-around beauty, but your eyes are particularly spectacular, especially when they are framed and set off by copper-red hair (definitely your best color). Your lips are also beautifully formed.  A side note: the "their" in your profile should be "there."

Jun 27 16 11:09 am Link

Model

Hannah Haunting

Jefferson, Georgia, US

I would like your opinion! smile

Jun 27 16 06:10 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Hannah, your portfolio doesn't give me a lot go on, but you have a strong profile and a lithe figure. Judging by one of your photos, I think you would make an interesting model for gesture sketching.

Jun 28 16 11:19 am Link

Model

Xiaotian Liao

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Welcome your critique!

Jun 28 16 01:25 pm Link

Model

Cecilia Or

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I would love to hear your opinion. Thank you very much. Have a smiling day.

Jun 28 16 02:54 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Dominique, what can I say? You have as lovely an Asian face as any I have seen. I love your delicate, perfectly formed lips.

Jun 28 16 10:17 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Cecilia, what I find most interesting about you is your figure--almost like a fashion doll. Such long, thin body parts! Incredibly long waistline.

Jun 28 16 10:27 pm Link

Model

JuliaRabkin

Rochester, New York, US

Hello,
I just returned to modeling and am interested in hearing your opinion.

Jul 01 16 09:42 am Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Julia, Obviously your greatest asset is your beautiful eyes. I like your choice of costume; although you will, I am sure, eventually take care of the need for more variety. I anticipate that you and I will have to agree to disagree concerning facial piercings. Some of us can't avoid the ingrained association of nose rings with the ones used to discourage pigs from rooting. In your case, you at least have one with a jeweled design, but I still find it an incongruous element and a distraction on a classically beautiful face.

Jul 01 16 02:59 pm Link

Model

Evelyn Frost

Hilo, Hawaii, US

Do me! Do me! big_smile

Jul 01 16 04:26 pm Link

Model

Michelle Genevieve

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Well . . . maybe take a look at me?

Jul 01 16 05:10 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Evelyn, I responded to your request for a portfolio critique. I like your lanky figure. You have a pretty, girl-next-door face, and your red hair is marvelous. I hope my response to your other post was helpful.

Jul 01 16 06:10 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Michelle, let me start by saying that I really like the honesty and the attitude in your profile. Darn, but I wish you were here! Those high-arched eyebrows of yours give you an almost permanent look of surprise. Your lips are very interesting (seen from the perspective of a sketch artist), and you have a nice, real-world figure. If you ever visit the Death Valley area, remember me.

Jul 01 16 06:25 pm Link

Model

LauraLuna

Madrid, Madrid, Spain

I would like to know

Jul 01 16 06:26 pm Link

Model

JuliaRabkin

Rochester, New York, US

desertartist wrote:
Julia, Obviously your greatest asset is your beautiful eyes. I like your choice of costume; although you will, I am sure, eventually take care of the need for more variety. I anticipate that you and I will have to agree to disagree concerning facial piercings. Some of us can't avoid the ingrained association of nose rings with the ones used to discourage pigs from rooting. In your case, you at least have one with a jeweled design, but I still find it an incongruous element and a distraction on a classically beautiful face.

Thanks for taking a look! I would like more variety, looking to shoot more soon!

Jul 01 16 06:31 pm Link

Model

Michelle Genevieve

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

You are too kind! Thank you for the comments.

desertartist wrote:
If you ever visit the Death Valley area, remember me.

I definitely will! smile

Jul 01 16 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Laura, I am drawn to your strongly featured face--prefer your eyes in the shots without the heavy liner. Your compact figure has very nice curves--would be great to draw. But, I think your acting experience/skill is your most important asset. Knowing how to use your physical attributes is way more important the assets themselves.

Jul 01 16 08:50 pm Link

Model

LauraLuna

Madrid, Madrid, Spain

desertartist wrote:
Laura, I am drawn to your strongly featured face--prefer your eyes in the shots without the heavy liner. Your compact figure has very nice curves--would be great to draw. But, I think your acting experience/skill is your most important asset. Knowing how to use your physical attributes is way more important the assets themselves.

You totally made my day, you're beautiful. Thanks a lot!

Jul 02 16 09:20 am Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Thanks, Laura. Anybody else?

Jul 07 16 12:17 am Link

Model

Daniel Pierce

Burbank, California, US

I like this. Let's do it.

Thanks.

-Daniel

Jul 08 16 10:30 pm Link

Model

malefica

Durham, England, United Kingdom

Meep?

Jul 09 16 05:24 am Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Daniel, your intensity is impressive. You can pin a person to the wall with that gaze. Part it is the shape of your brow, but as you say in your profile, it is 70 percent performance. Heck of a physique. You would make the perfect model for a fantasy illustrator.

Jul 09 16 11:13 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Malefica, you have a lovely face that is very adaptable to a variety of looks. Your figure has great curves (great one for drawing, by the way). But I am most attracted to the enthusuasm, love of creativity, and willingness to do whatever it takes as expressed in your profile. You are one of those that make me wish you were here.

Jul 09 16 11:22 pm Link

Model

etahrey

Austin, Texas, US

I'd love to participate~

Jul 10 16 10:24 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Etahrey, you chose your avatar photo well. It showcases your greatest asset, your eyes. They havea definite languorous, dreamy quality. You might try for more images that exploit that.

Jul 11 16 12:35 am Link

Model

TatianaL

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Please do me too! smile

Jul 28 16 02:53 am Link

Model

DavidSirotinsky

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Me next smile

Aug 02 16 08:24 pm Link

Model

Jen B

Phoenix, Arizona, US

desertartist wrote:
Thanks, Laura. Anybody else?

Hi,
I see you missed my June 17th post, I'm interested. It was near the bottom of page one.

Jen B E wrote:
Hello I'm game.

This is from my 18+ but if you prefer non 18+ I'm also  https://www.modelmayhem.com/2196584

Thank you for your thread.
Jen

Aug 02 16 08:31 pm Link

Model

itsafs

Buffalo, New York, US

ME!

Aug 08 16 08:45 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

David, you look like someone born to be a novel or a movie star. But I am sure you have worked hard to get that well-defined physique. The set of your eyes lends itself to an expression of thoughtful intensity. Great facial structure.

Aug 08 16 10:56 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Tatiana,

I am impressed with the variety of looks in your portfolio: you are a beautiful chameleon. I can't decide iif I like you better as a blonde or a brunette (I am usually partial to the latter because dark hair can be a stronger frame for the face). Your large, well-formed eyes and lips are striking. I was thinking how well they would serve you if you were a stage actress.

Aug 08 16 11:07 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

JenB,

I looked at both your portfolios. The thing that interests me most is your sheer verticality, both face and figure. Though there is something "fishy" about your nudes (sorry--couldn't resist), I enjoy the long, languorous lines of your body. If you ever pass my way, I would enjoy drawing it.

Aug 08 16 11:23 pm Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Amanda,

I like your large, exotic facial features. Although your figure is off- limits, it appears to be very nicely proportioned (I will leave iit at that). I enjoyed reading your profile. You speak very well for yourself, and contrary to what some people may think, intelligence is a great quality in a model (who can be a va!unable and inspiring collaborator).

Aug 08 16 11:35 pm Link

Model

ChaceWolfe

Eugene, Oregon, US

Do me, Do me!

Aug 10 16 08:40 am Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Chace, you have done a great job of developing and defining your physique, and you have a super hero jaw line. What would interest me most is action shooting involving some of the activities you mention in your profile.

Aug 10 16 09:39 am Link

Model

Jen B

Phoenix, Arizona, US

desertartist wrote:
JenB,

I looked at both your portfolios. The thing that interests me most is your sheer verticality, both face and figure. Though there is something "fishy" about your nudes (sorry--couldn't resist), I enjoy the long, languorous lines of your body. If you ever pass my way, I would enjoy drawing it.

Nice,

I'll message you.

Jen

Aug 10 16 09:59 am Link

Model

LilyIce

Bognor Regis, England, United Kingdom

Yes please, your feedback would be greatly appreciated smile

Aug 15 16 06:27 am Link

Model

Elena Antonia Pappas

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

No its not smile

Aug 20 16 07:18 am Link

Photographer

nolongerhere

Lily,

I think your best facial feature is your lips. Your eyes can be very engaging. I would suggest trying more shots in which you play with all sorts of facial expressions. I would also suggest a change of hair color. This bright blue-green clashes with your coloring and is glaringly distracting. I am sure there are other colors within the alternative/goth look that would work better for you. As a side note, if you ever decided to do nudes I feel certain that your figure would be a fine subject for drawing.

Aug 20 16 07:53 am Link