Forums > Newbie Forum > New model here!

Model

Ritta Kelly

Los Angeles, California, US

Hello everyone, my name is Ritta Rose!

I'm 19 year old model currently based out of Tampa, FL who's pretty new to the game. I have high goals for myself with my current giant goal in life being to one day become a Victoria's Secret Angel. Pretty out of reach for me right now but I'm working my booty off to get there! I'm hoping to do many editorial-esque fashion shoots so feel free to message me on here or contact my agent at [email protected] to set something up with me. I'm looking to network with others who are as serious dedicated to their work, and ready to push themselves to the next level as I am.

Hopefully I'll get to know many of you all! c:

Jun 27 16 10:42 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Majerski

East Hartford, Connecticut, US

Welcome and good luck-too bad you're not in my area.

Jun 28 16 05:01 am Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

Welcome to MM.

You've got the right stats. Why not go to several of the top agencies in NYC and see what you can accomplish?

Jun 28 16 12:47 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Welcome to the Mayhem smile

Jun 28 16 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

Filles de Pin-up

Wichita, Kansas, US

Welcome to the Mayhem hienvy

New Model Info

Jun 28 16 01:15 pm Link

Photographer

Eagle Rock Photographer

What have the model agencies in Tampa told you?

Jun 28 16 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

Jun 28 16 10:29 pm Link

Model

Ritta Kelly

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Toto Photo wrote:
Welcome to MM.

You've got the right stats. Why not go to several of the top agencies in NYC and see what you can accomplish?

Eagle Rock Photographer wrote:
What have the model agencies in Tampa told you?

Well, my mother agency is based in Miami and I'm currently building my portfolio (since it was nonexistent not too long ago) so that I can start going to castings and visit top agencies in NYC.

Jun 28 16 10:49 pm Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

Besides the scumbags I hear about that sometimes deluge new models, I'm sure you've gotten some significant offers by now. Check references and get to work!

Jun 29 16 12:27 pm Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Riverview, Florida, US

Welcome to MM......good start to your port and best of luck to you!

Jun 29 16 01:34 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Fung Photography

San Jose, California, US

Welcome to MM.  Wishing you much success.  Great portfolio.

Jun 29 16 10:02 pm Link

Photographer

Singh Style Studio

Delhi, Delhi, India

Best Wishes...

Jun 29 16 11:16 pm Link

Photographer

alessandro2009

Florence, Toscana, Italy

Hello.

Jun 30 16 04:23 am Link

Model

Ritta Kelly

Thank you everyone!

Jun 30 16 05:11 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

1. The online world is full advice..good and bad...hopefully you can weed out the crap..
2. Tampa is a commercial print market, there are a couple of viable model management companies local along with a bunch of useless "agencies"
3. the NYC market is completely different then Tampa and somewhat different from Miami....some will want you to have a portfolio...some will want to develop your portfolio for you...important to know when and where you need a portfolio..
3. howya doin ~

Jun 30 16 01:01 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Jun 30 16 01:05 pm Link

Model

Ritta Kelly

S W I N S K E Y wrote:
1. The online world is full advice..good and bad...hopefully you can weed out the crap..
2. Tampa is a commercial print market, there are a couple of viable model management companies local along with a bunch of useless "agencies"
3. the NYC market is completely different then Tampa and somewhat different from Miami....some will want you to have a portfolio...some will want to develop your portfolio for you...important to know when and where you need a portfolio..
3. howya doin ~

No worries, I'm in Tampa but my mother agency is based out of Miami. They'll be assisting me with creating meetings with agencies in NYC. And hello~

Jun 30 16 02:59 pm Link

Model

DeAna Fierce

Dallas, Texas, US

Hi Ritta!

Welcome to the Model Mayhem family! You are a beautiful young lady and you on the right track, stay dedicated to your dream and you will achieve it! If you ever need any modeling development tips feel free to reach out to me and you can visit my website at deanafierce.com. I look forward to seeing you succeed!

Jul 05 16 01:16 pm Link