Forums > Events > Dayton, OH - Playboy/Penthouse Model Shoot 7/29

Photographer

CarlMerritt Photography

Dayton, Ohio, US

Info For Shooting with Liz Ashley. 

Liz will be posing for photoshoots on Friday, July 29th at the multi-themed photo studio, The 2020. The famous Playboy and Penthouse model will either pose clothed or nude for the same price. She's lowered her rates a LOT for this event, so it's only $120.00 for a half hour of shooting. Each photographer can book up to two (2) half-hour slots.

All payments for Liz Ashley must be paid in advance.  Payments must be received in our studio before 7/22/16 or time slots will be reassigned.  Out-of-area photographers can mail their payments in to The 2020 at the address listed below.  All checks must be made out to "Carl Merritt Productions."   There are NO REFUNDS unless Liz herself cancels.  Don't forget to let us know your preferred time to shoot, and please include contact info in case of scheduling conflicts.  IMPORTANT!!   MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER!!!!

Along with your payment, please let us know if you want to book one, or two half-hour slots.  And let us know what time you prefer.  Seriously, it wouldn't be smart to delay if you want to photograph this famous Playboy/Penthouse model.   Photographers from all over the region are wanting to book Liz on account of they know what her name ALONE can do for their ports.  Don't dally - let us know soon, folks...

Also, I have a new model for photographers to shoot after their shoot with Liz if they prefer.   Her name is Holiday Harris.  She's also a knockout, and she'll be helping me throughout this event between her shoots.   Payments for Holiday Harris can be arranged at the time of the shoot on the 29th.

If you have any questions, you can either check our website: www.CarlMerritt.com/2020 or you can call our studio during normal business hours.  The number for The 2020 is 937-221-9852

For out-of-area photographers, make checks payable to:

Carl Merritt Productions
1000 E. 2nd Street
Building 200
Studio 2065
Dayton, OH  45402

Jul 07 16 03:17 am Link

Photographer

Risen Phoenix Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Jul 07 16 07:51 pm Link

Photographer

CarlMerritt Photography

Dayton, Ohio, US

There are still a few slots open, however, those slots are spread all over the clock. If you want to photograph this adorable lady, you've only got two (2) more days to not only make an appointment, but also to get your money in! After we close this Friday, I'm gonna take a hammer and chisel and set this all in stone. Want something to brag about in your port? Want to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? Call me tomorrow at the studio and see if I have any time slots open that will fit your schedule! I'll be there from 11:00am - 5:00pm tomorrow. 1-937-221-9852

I mean, seriously . . . how often do you get the chance to photograph an actual PLAYBOY model??  lol

Jul 20 16 06:09 pm Link