Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > Urban high fashion graffiti editorial

Model

Taylor Cherie Model

Gulf Breeze, Florida, US

I, the copyright holder, grants permission for the retouching of these images for portfolio use (no commercial use).

RULES:
- Please credit all involved when posting. You may tag our pages on social media as well.
- Please do not add your logo or any watermark/text
- Please show your results here and send them to me through gallery/dropbox/drive at [email protected]. I will credit you whenever I post.
- Please don't post before and after without permission

P.S. If you are able, it would be appreciated if you could remove the lettering on the hat and even make the colors match the clothing if you like; and of course crop or alter the image in any way that will improve it but please be respectful and not entirely alter the models features and hair and makeup artists work.

Model: Me, Taylor Cherie - facebook.com/thetaylorcherie, instagram.com/thetaylorcherie
Hair: Adrienne De La Cruz at Style FX Salon - facebook.com/stylefx.dlcdesigns, instagram.com/dlc_designs
Makeup: Brittany Miller - facebook.com/brittanymillermakeup, instagram.com/brittanymillermua

RAW & JPEG: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6fES … VFTejRPX2M

Please contact me if you have any problems or questions.
If you need any help deciding which images to edit, I've listed my favorites in the description box of the drive.
I can't wait to see what you all do with these, and if you'd like to collaborate in the future, just let me know!

Jul 22 16 07:02 pm Link

Retoucher

NorCal Retoucher

San Francisco, California, US

no pics....

Jul 29 16 04:58 pm Link