Forums > Critique > Why do you care what I think?

Photographer

still-photography

Bothell, Washington, US

Answer that. If you pique my interest or rattle my cage enough I'll give you my worthless, yet valuable, opinion on whatever I damn well feel like.

I double dare ya!

Aug 22 16 07:18 pm Link

Photographer

Light and Lens Studio

Sisters, Oregon, US

still-photography wrote:
Answer that. If you pique my interest or rattle my cage enough I'll give you my worthless, yet valuable, opinion on whatever I damn well feel like.

I double dare ya!

I really don't (care what you think) big_smile

Aug 22 16 07:26 pm Link

Photographer

still-photography

Bothell, Washington, US

Light and Lens Studio wrote:
I really don't (care what you think) big_smile

The use of parentheses is unnecessary and distracting. I give you points for not taking the bait, but then you lose those points for your oddly alliterative studio name. Didn't even get me riled enough to look at your portfolio. Try again later in the week, with stronger coffee and without the emoji. I'll have forgotten this by then.

8-}

Aug 22 16 08:11 pm Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

still-photography wrote:

I double dare ya!

You are correct in stating that your opinion is both worthless and valuable. It all depends upon how those who read your opinion interpret it or make use of it. I could find it helpful, or I could go sit in the corner and cry, or I could laugh out loud at your arrogance in even thinking that anyone cared what you thought.

Aug 23 16 07:19 am Link

Photographer

still-photography

Bothell, Washington, US

MatureModelMM wrote:
You are correct in stating that your opinion is both worthless and valuable. It all depends upon how those who read your opinion interpret it or make use of it. I could find it helpful, or I could go sit in the corner and cry, or I could laugh out loud at your arrogance in even thinking that anyone cared what you thought.

Those statements are both obvious and derivative. It's like you're repeating the punchline - without really getting the joke.

The question is, "Why do you care what I think?" and still stands as asked.

So here we are, caught on a matter of reading comprehension I'll see whether that gets resolved before going any further.

PS:  I do applaud the absence of parentheses and emojis in your post. Clearly my critiques are having a positive effect on the community.

8-}

Aug 23 16 09:53 am Link