Photographer

P R E S T O N

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

Obviously she's just a messy eater.

Sep 29 16 11:04 am Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

The blood in all the shots is running the wrong way.  Unless you killer her sitting up and waited long enough for the blood to dry before posing her for all the shots.   But in that case her skin color would be a more blue tone depending on how long shes been dead.

In this shot the blood should be running down her cheek and into the left eye

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142981654 … 262924022/

Also how did you kill her.   Don't see any signs of trauma besides the little bit of blood

Sep 29 16 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

Timothy Peacock

London, England, United Kingdom

As well as the above;

For me it is the environment that is missing. Perfect hotel room in background, and a lack of realism in the foreground.

Sep 29 16 02:24 pm Link

Photographer

Risen Phoenix Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

I would suggest you buy some stage blood. I also would have used a theatrical MUA to add trauma to the body.  Also this shoot would have work better in a run down motel, or hotel that rents by the hour.  She is a wonderful looking model but I think you missed the mark

Sep 29 16 04:21 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

Pay some attention to how blood flows according to gravity.

Oct 02 16 06:16 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142981654 … 262924022/
Her legs and wrists are cut off.  There is a barely disturbed bed in the background.  Is the bed important?  It takes up a lot of the photo.  Space that could have been used to show the rest of the body. 

The composition issues are prevalent in the series.  The use of the wide angle lens doesn't help.

I agree with the other people about the blood.  When you changed the models position, you should have reapplied the makeup to be consistent with the scene.

Oct 02 16 06:26 pm Link