Forums > General Industry > Where has everyone gone (well the blondes)?

Photographer

L o n d o n F o g

London, England, United Kingdom

Just done a quick search for blonde models, 5ft 6 and above, long hair, logged on in the last 7 days in the LA area (search radius 50 miles) and only 3 pages...!!!

Jeez man, and I thought LA was the blonde capital of the free world!

They can't have all gone to Wasteofspacebook, Shittagram etc!

What gives girlies?

Jan 16 17 04:40 pm Link

Model

Sandra Vixen

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Haven't had time to color my hair, so only half blonde.

wink

Why not just pay a few bucks for hair color to get exactly the shade you want?

Jan 16 17 08:11 pm Link

Photographer

Risen Phoenix Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Most of the blondes in LA are fake. If you want true blondes come to  Minnesota.

Jan 16 17 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

Iktan

New York, New York, US

Jan 16 17 10:04 pm Link

Model

Ashley Richards

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

L o n d o n   F o g wrote:

What gives girlies?

Yeah pretty much they did

Jan 16 17 10:21 pm Link

Photographer

R.EYE.R

Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

They are all busy trying to figure out how many of them it would take to screw in a light bulb....

Jan 17 17 12:04 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Just done a quick search for blonde models, 5ft 6 and above, long hair, logged on in the last 7 days in the LA area (search radius 50 miles) and only 3 pages...!!!

Jeez man, and I thought LA was the blonde capital of the free world!

What gives girlies?

I don't know why you are looking for blondes in LA?   Boredom or planning a trip?  Don't worry!  The blondes are in Minnesota ...  like this one;   Ashley Richards who posted above.  wink 

If you really want to know what happened ...  yes, they are on Facebook and Instagram.  Sorry.

Jan 17 17 01:37 am Link

Photographer

L o n d o n F o g

Patrick Walberg wrote:
I don't know why you are looking for blondes in LA?   Boredom or planning a trip?  Don't worry!  The blondes are in Minnesota ...  like this one;   Ashley Richards who posted above.  wink 

If you really want to know what happened ...  yes, they are on Facebook and Instagram.  Sorry.

Yes, might be headed to SoCal later this year, but the pickings are looking very slim on MM.

Looks like it will agency girls from now on, here in London, LA and wherever! As for FB, IG etc, nah, really don't think I'll find what I'm looking for on there. The FB, IG crowd are a whole other bunch of 'selfie' types, really not what I'm looking for.

Jan 17 17 02:12 am Link

Photographer

WisconsinArt

Nashotah, Wisconsin, US

Where I live you get maybe one page of models who logged in the past 7 days. That includes the males and no filters.

So why you 'plainin'?

Jan 17 17 10:17 am Link

Photographer

Black Z Eddie

San Jacinto, California, US

It may be "long hair" is too literal with no absolute definition.  I did a search with Long, Medium, Shoulder Length, and Very Long.  It came back with 7 pages....whatever that's worth.

http://tinyurl.com/jj8xkd8

Jan 17 17 10:45 am Link

Photographer

L o n d o n F o g

Gerardo Martinez wrote:
Fly her to the UK.
https://www.modelmayhem.com/yanavo

She is outstanding, just about perfect, maybe a 9.

Jan 17 17 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Sennia Kyle

Seattle, Washington, US

As for FB, IG etc, nah, really don't think I'll find what I'm looking for on there. The FB, IG crowd are a whole other bunch of 'selfie' types, really not what I'm looking for.

Really? Interesting... pretty sure all the models I follow that are with local agencies plus bigger ones like Next, IMG, Major, Muse, Elite, Ford, Wilhelmina, etc. aren't just 'selfie' types, but I guess it really depends on what you go looking for. When agency models contact me on IG I don't actually give a crap if they have a bunch of selfies on their profile, I look at other factors... but that's just me.

Jan 18 17 02:42 pm Link

Photographer

OZ JOHN

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Gerardo Martinez wrote:
Fly her to the UK.
https://www.modelmayhem.com/yanavo

I know her a little bit... She is worth every Penny you would spent. You must have a big piggy bank though : )))

Jan 28 17 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

L o n d o n F o g

OZ JOHN wrote:
I know her a little bit... She is worth every Penny you would spent. You must have a big piggy bank though : )))

I have family in Milan, so setting up a shoot with her would probably be quite easy!

Jan 28 17 12:57 pm Link

Hair Stylist

rick lesser

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Have you considered South Florida?  Or, fly me out and I can make the model any color you want!  Good luck in your search.  R-

Jan 30 17 05:23 am Link