Forums > Photography Talk > Pending Friend Requests

Photographer

CliveStJohn

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Hi - I think I'm missing something as I've been told it used to exist - can anyone point me in the right direction how to find my pending friendship list?  Not the ones I've received but the ones I've sent.  Many thanks in advance.

Feb 18 17 02:24 am Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

Feb 18 17 03:40 am Link

Photographer

CliveStJohn

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Many thanks for that - but that's just for friend request made by other people - as mentioned above I'm looking for the status of friends requests made by me.  I'm starting to think that may be a feature only available to premium members?

Feb 18 17 08:27 am Link

Photographer

Geoffrey Coelho Photography

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, US

Leave a brief, introductory message with each model you have an interest in. Then you can check your outbox and see if the message has been read. If the message shows as read but the friend request hasn't been reciprocated, then you know there's no mutual interest.

Feb 18 17 08:39 am Link

Photographer

CliveStJohn

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Sounds like a great idea - many thanks!

Feb 18 17 09:23 am Link

Photographer

Geoffrey Coelho Photography

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, US

CliveStJohn wrote:
Sounds like a great idea - many thanks!

It's not a perfect solution, though. Some models appear to check messages by email, so you never know. But you can just go back and see when they last logged on, and you'll have a pretty good idea. At least you can keep track of who you've contacted.

Feb 18 17 09:30 am Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

CliveStJohn wrote:
Many thanks for that - but that's just for friend request made by other people - as mentioned above I'm looking for the status of friends requests made by me.  I'm starting to think that may be a feature only available to premium members?

Sorry, I didn't understand you were asking for requests sent by you. There is no page to check those.

Feb 18 17 09:56 am Link

Model

Mina Salome

Los Angeles, California, US

CliveStJohn wrote:

I think the only way to know is to go to the person's profile and see if the icon for "send a friend request" has changed to a blue check mark showing you are already friends with this person.  Which could be tedious if you had sent friend requests to a lot of people.

If you're sending friend requests because you want to work with people in the future, I'd say try sending messages and use the unread message feature, though as has already been mentioned, it's not a foolproof solution.

Feb 28 17 12:46 pm Link