Forums > Newbie Forum > new and maybe an odd one out (3d artist)

Digital Artist

Vata Raven

Clarksville, Tennessee, US

Well, just thought I would at least introduce myself. I'm Melissa and an hobbyist 3-d modeler.

Pretty much, I joined (after getting a hold of moderators to see how my profile can get accepted once it was denied), to find models with faces that match facial profiles of my characters so I can get their faces realistically modeled. Originally, I would model based off imagination, but with myself rebooting my projects, I wish to change my methods of getting character faces modeled.

Wish me luck, I hope this site can help me find the faces I'm searching for.

Mar 18 17 01:19 am Link

Photographer

Lindsay K

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Welcome Melissa.

I'm not sure how the different categories are defined here, but I like the couple of examples in your portfolio.  I hope that you can develop along the new lines that you're after, and I wish you well.

Lindsay

Mar 18 17 01:56 am Link

Digital Artist

Vata Raven

Clarksville, Tennessee, US

Lindsay K wrote:
Welcome Melissa.

I'm not sure how the different categories are defined here, but I like the couple of examples in your portfolio.  I hope that you can develop along the new lines that you're after, and I wish you well.

Lindsay

Thank you for the kind words.

My uploads are older (I picked my favorites, of course) and went with this Japanese anime-realism style to them. I've just decided it was time to use references to get a variety of facial structures among my work.

Mar 18 17 02:18 am Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

Mar 18 17 10:42 pm Link