Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Question for Lightroom gurus

Photographer

PHP-Photography

Vaasa, Ostrobothnia, Finland

Does anyone know if it's possible to force Lightroom to process all the images in a collection when you "Sync settings" in the Library ?
Now LR just processes images that are visible on the screen and I have to scroll to get "next batch" and so on.

Apr 12 17 07:56 am Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

You can probably tell it to regenerate standard sized previews.

Apr 12 17 08:18 am Link

Photographer

PHP-Photography

I always generate 1:1 previews when I import images, thats not the problem.

What I'm looking for is that if I for example have 300 images in a collection and I want to change color temperature for every image I can "Sync settings" but Lightroom does process ( 3 white dots ) only the images that are visible. I have to scroll down to make LR process next "batch" and so on.

Apr 12 17 10:59 pm Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

PHP-Photography wrote:
I always generate 1:1 previews when I import images, thats not the problem.

But those previews are generated at import time, using default settings. If you want to see the new settings applied you have to regenerate previews. This is what actually happens when you scroll down. My suggestion is that you regenerate the previews. Then you won't have to wait for LR to do it at scroll time. Have you tried that?

Apr 13 17 12:28 am Link

Photographer

PHP-Photography

anchev wrote:

But those previews are generated at import time, using default settings. If you want to see the new settings applied you have to regenerate previews. This is what actually happens when you scroll down. My suggestion is that you regenerate the previews. Then you won't have to wait for LR to do it at scroll time. Have you tried that?

Ok thanks, will try that.

Apr 13 17 01:15 am Link