Forums > Critique > Let me know what I need to improve :)

Model

Kate Cash 94

Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy

Your opinions are welcome!!!!

May 18 17 06:01 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Well Miss K, about the only "improvement" I can see you need is your location  .  .  .  you're too danged far from Florida for me to shoot with ya  .  .  .  wink  Wonderful look, great attitude, nice ink  .  .  .  everything works for me  .  .  .  how soon can ya be here  .  .  .  much continued success!!!!

SOS

May 18 17 09:18 am Link

Photographer

Kris Krieg

Missoula, Montana, US

You have a gorgeous face and figure. You need to work on expanding your range of facial expressions. The photos in your portfolio show a small range of expressions. I always suggest to models to watch Mary Duprie's videos especially the one about hands. You don't want to show the backs or palms of hands. The video about hands, elbows and shoulders is good also. Your posing is decent, but keep learning about good posing. Do more research.

I would suggest including a good portrait shot also. Currently all of your images have hair in the face or are distant or have shadows in your face. It would be good to include a portrait that just focuses on your face and doesn't include your breasts, just so the emphasis is on your face. Keep up the good work.

May 18 17 10:41 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

The body ink raises a question for me.  The photo upload dates are out of order with the ink?  Were they temporary ink?   You list some tattoos in the profile page.  It might be good to indicate what your tattoos are and where in your profile, since it isn't clear in the photos.  It is pertinent because some shooters like to shoot ink and some don't.  Regardless, many people don't want to be surprised when you show up.

May 18 17 11:06 am Link

Model

Kate Cash 94

sospix wrote:
Well Miss K, about the only "improvement" I can see you need is your location  .  .  .  you're too danged far from Florida for me to shoot with ya  .  .  .  wink  Wonderful look, great attitude, nice ink  .  .  .  everything works for me  .  .  .  how soon can ya be here  .  .  .  much continued success!!!!

SOS

Tnx you soooo much.... You're so kind!!

May 19 17 05:44 am Link

Model

Kate Cash 94

Kris Krieg wrote:
You have a gorgeous face and figure. You need to work on expanding your range of facial expressions. The photos in your portfolio show a small range of expressions. I always suggest to models to watch Mary Duprie's videos especially the one about hands. You don't want to show the backs or palms of hands. The video about hands, elbows and shoulders is good also. Your posing is decent, but keep learning about good posing. Do more research.

I would suggest including a good portrait shot also. Currently all of your images have hair in the face or are distant or have shadows in your face. It would be good to include a portrait that just focuses on your face and doesn't include your breasts, just so the emphasis is on your face. Keep up the good work.

It's true.... My range of facial expressions are very limitated.... I have to work with that... but I hate me when I smile... I don't know why ..... sad

However I will include some good portrait in my mm profile...

May 19 17 05:47 am Link

Model

Kate Cash 94

Hunter  GWPB wrote:
The body ink raises a question for me.  The photo upload dates are out of order with the ink?  Were they temporary ink?   You list some tattoos in the profile page.  It might be good to indicate what your tattoos are and where in your profile, since it isn't clear in the photos.  It is pertinent because some shooters like to shoot ink and some don't.  Regardless, many people don't want to be surprised when you show up.

The photos are uploaded without cronological order... now I've got many tattoos (chest, arms, legs....)

May 19 17 05:48 am Link

Photographer

Kris Krieg

Missoula, Montana, US

Kate Cash 94 wrote:
It's true.... My range of facial expressions are very limitated.... I have to work with that... but I hate me when I smile... I don't know why ..... sad

However I will include some good portrait in my mm profile...

You don't have to include smiles, that is just one emotion. For examples, the image of your wrists shackled could have been more dramatic. Your expression could have been sorrow or sympathy, it could also be rage or conflict. Remember that modeling is acting. Imagine a character in that scene, how would that character react to your current surroundings? A photographer may give direction on what he/she wants, but otherwise you might explore different emotions. I suspect the photographer will enjoy the emotional options.

It's worth repeating, you have striking facial features and an absolutely knockout figure.

May 19 17 09:19 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Kate Cash 94 wrote:

The photos are uploaded without cronological order... now I've got many tattoos (chest, arms, legs....)

I understand.  You could label the most recent as "most recent" so people know.  Put them in folders indicating age.  Like I said, your profile doesn't discuss the tattoos and they are important.

May 19 17 12:06 pm Link

Photographer

Mark

New York, New York, US

try some natural photos with out attitude ..relax. capiche? smile

Jun 01 17 09:37 pm Link