Photographer

Sharp Shooter Photo

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Since I have updated to CC 2017 my portraiture isn't working and it seems I need to update it.  Is portraiture still worth it or is there something else out there that's better?

May 21 17 04:24 pm Link

Photographer

Rf Photography

Neuilly-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France

New version is much better!

May 21 17 06:02 pm Link

Photographer

Sharp Shooter Photo

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Rf Photography wrote:
New version is much better!

Why?

May 21 17 06:41 pm Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

Buzz Photography LLC wrote:
Since I have updated to CC 2017 my portraiture isn't working and it seems I need to update it.  Is portraiture still worth it or is there something else out there that's better?

There is no automatic tool which can replace an intelligent and attentive approach. And for the moment such approach is available only by manual local adjustments, not through filtering plugins. The only way to possibly speed up things would be a system with AI but it will still need to be trained by a human.

So the answer is - it was never worth it, unless you want your work to look like $2.

May 22 17 01:16 am Link

Photographer

Black Z Eddie

San Jacinto, California, US

Buzz Photography LLC wrote:

I'm assuming you've uninstalled and re-installed Portraiture?

Was it worth it for you when it was working?

Other than that, I got nuttin'.

EDIT:  Looks like you get a free upgrade if you currently have a Portraiture for Photoshop license.

May 22 17 10:04 am Link