Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Add, change, or remove from bio on person above

Model

Tiki Wang

Shanghai, Shanghai, China

If reading the bio on the person above you and read something that sticks out that shouldn't be there, or something could be worded better, or think they should add something after looking through their port what would it be?

Jul 04 17 06:02 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

Consider removing the words that are in bold text.

I'm relatively new to modelling still but it's something that I'm starting to love doing. I'm available within the city of Chengdu and part of Wenjiang.

Travel Notice:
I will be traveling to Arizona and California during the month of July, I will spend one week in Tucson area and then one week in the San Diego area.

I am open to shooting different styles up to lingerie and boudoir..
Don't hesitate to add me as a friend so we can send messages and schedule a time to work with me

Jul 19 17 09:24 am Link

Photographer

Jorge Kreimer

San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico

I am flexible about trading for images that you would like in exchange for you posing for images that I would like.

I find this a little strange.

Jul 21 17 04:09 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

Jorge Kreimer wrote:
I am flexible about trading for images that you would like in exchange for you posing for images that I would like.

I find this a little strange.

It means I am willing to negotiate a trade where I shoot something I may not want for my port but the model wants for theirs, in exchange for them modeling for something I want to shoot.

In other words, I am hoping to offer value with the thought that the model's reality may be quite different than my own.

Does that make sense or should I re-word it? smile

Jul 21 17 11:26 pm Link