Forums > Newbie Forum > New to MM - My Story

Photographer

warboyphotography

Gainesville, Georgia, US

Hey I'm Josh from Atlanta Georgia. I am new to MM and wanted to introduce myself.

My Story:
One of my best friends got me interested in photography a while back. I picked it up as a hobby but really didn't know what I wanted to do or how far I wanted to take it. While visiting my friend out of state, he offered to do a photo shoot of me. I was a bit reluctant because I don't generally like my picture being taken, hence my reasoning for being a photographer instead of a model. The pictures he did for me turned out to be some of the coolest pictures I've ever had taken of me. The experience really opened my eyes. It was at that time I realized what I wanted to do. My goal is not to be the next Sports Illustrated or Victoria Secret photographer but instead, to work with models like me. I feel like there are models out there that have big dreams but have never been given the chance to work with a professional photographer, or maybe they are nervous because they are new to modeling or think it's too expensive to hire a decent photographer.

In conclusion, I want to pay forward the kind gesture my friend did for me. Whatever your questions or concerns might be, send me a message and let's see if we can work out something that works for you.

Jul 18 17 08:30 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Welcome to MM!  I hope you succeed.

Read the forums some.  You will learn a lot about the interactions and what to expect.  Careful, they can be addicting.

Jul 19 17 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

Jul 19 17 10:09 pm Link