Forums > Model Colloquy > Model Prices Europe

Photographer

Dorans Photos

Saggart, Dublin, Ireland

Hey all

I hope this wont offend anyone ,

I am looking for where the lowest prices in Europe are for models ?

Mainly looking to combine travel photography around Europe with models , the models will be lingerie / nude so i know there is a price on Nude and this i agree with completely

As i will be on a budget as i may have to splurge to get a semi decent hotel so the room looks good i might not have the money for a expensive model

And i know prices can vary ie a model in one location could be 25 ph and in the same city could be 100 ph with another model

Just looking on the roughest guide you could think of , as id like to do landscape , buildings by day and boudoir by night

TIA

Feb 24 18 08:38 am Link

Photographer

REMOVED

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Europe is a fairly large place comprised of a multitude of Nations, each with their own distinct economies.

Which Nation's are you considering, or are you simply going where models wages are the lowest?

Feb 24 18 12:53 pm Link

Photographer

TomFRohwer

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

Martin Doran  wrote:
I am looking for where the lowest prices in Europe are for models ?

Ukraine, Belo-Russia, Russia, Moldowa. Hire on the spot. Not via modelling websites like MM or others.

Feb 24 18 03:29 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

If you are on a budget and try to shoot with nude models, offer to shoot in the nude yourself, as a trade off... that balances the fabric levels and the models should be fine with this and shoot for free.

... I think...

... maybe...  wink

Feb 24 18 04:54 pm Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

udor wrote:
If you are on a budget and try to shoot with nude models, offer to shoot in the nude yourself, as a trade off... that balances the fabric levels and the models should be fine with this and shoot for free.

... I think...

... maybe...  wink

Please be sure to have the number to your embassy handy if you follow the above advice wink

Feb 24 18 09:49 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Brooklyn Bridge Images wrote:
Please be sure to have the number to your embassy handy if you follow the above advice wink

LMAO!!! big_smile

Yeah... I forgot about that... just to be safe, in case a model steals your passport and hides it in her "hu-ha"! evilgrin

Feb 24 18 10:48 pm Link

Photographer

Dorans Photos

Saggart, Dublin, Ireland

Jeff Cole MFA ASMP wrote:
Europe is a fairly large place comprised of a multitude of Nations, each with their own distinct economies.

Which Nation's are you considering, or are you simply going where models wages are the lowest?

Well i was thinking of Kiev this summer , and maybe a neighbouring country too ,

Not exactly depending on the lowest price for model , its more of a balance if possible , if i have lets say 2000 euro for a trip and i go to kiev and i can get good accomidation for a cheap price and the models prices are low i can get more shots in

Where as if i go to the likes of maybe switzerland the cost will be high and i wont have enough money to get many models ,

make sense ?

Mar 02 18 02:44 am Link

Photographer

Dorans Photos

Saggart, Dublin, Ireland

udor wrote:

... I think...

... maybe...  wink

yeah no im sure id have to either blind them which by getting naked would do or they would gouge out their eyes

LOL , dont worry im not going to

Mar 02 18 02:47 am Link

Photographer

Dorans Photos

Saggart, Dublin, Ireland

TomFRohwer wrote:

Ukraine, Belo-Russia, Russia, Moldowa. Hire on the spot. Not via modelling websites like MM or others.

might have to do on the spot , most all models in Kiev are quoting higher prices than the models in ireland lol

Mar 02 18 02:48 am Link