Forums > Model Colloquy > Though it be uncommon, praise is due.

Photographer

REMOVED

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I am leaving the US and mayhem soon, and want to depart on a positive note.

Whether agency pros, or rank beginner models, they have been very instrumental in the development of my work.

Through their boundless patience, creative input, and refreshing kindness, have made me a better photographer, and thus a more confident and contented man.

I will always be indebted to these lovely, and generous women.

An important note:

I have been a professional editorial and advertising photographer my entire adult life and never had a negative experience with a model.

Thank you Dears, you know who you are.

Jeff

Apr 14 18 03:38 pm Link

Model

Lisa Everhart

Sebring, Florida, US

Jeff Cole MFA ASMP wrote:

Whether agency pros, or rank beginner models, they have been very instrumental in the development of my work.

Through their boundless patience, creative input, and refreshing kindness, have made me a better photographer, and a better man.

I will always be indebted to these lovely, and generous women.,

An important note:

I have been a professional editorial and advertising photographer my entire adult life and never had a negative experience with a model.

Thank you Dears, you know who you are.

Jeff

You are a nice person Jeff. I have never seen you be anything but respectful here. Happy travels. I am sure wherever you are going, the community will be much better for your presence.

Apr 14 18 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

REMOVED

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Thank you Lisa, the "Golden Rule" can simplify life.

Apr 14 18 04:36 pm Link

Photographer

TEB-Art Photo

Carrboro, North Carolina, US

Sorry to see a person with quality work leaving Mayhem, but I think leaving the US is likely to lead to a favorable outcome. There are many, many places with a higher quality of life, sadly. Almost any country in the EU, for example.

Best of luck!

Apr 14 18 05:04 pm Link

Photographer

REMOVED

Atlanta, Georgia, US

TEB-Art Photo wrote:
Sorry to see a person with quality work leaving Mayhem, but I think leaving the US is likely to lead to a favorable outcome. There are many, many places with a higher quality of life, sadly. Almost any country in the EU, for example.

Best of luck!

Thanks.
One can readily see for example, on HGTV "House Hunters International" the numbers of familys fleeing the US for a better quality of life in which to safely raise their children.

The US can not compete with most Western Nations on quality of life topics, I wish it weren't so,  but it is.

Apr 14 18 05:31 pm Link

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Lodi, California, US

Jeff Cole MFA ASMP wrote:

Through their boundless patience, creative input, and refreshing kindness, have made me a better photographer, and thus a more confident and contented man.

That's a nice thought Jeff, I'd like to think that all my subjects have helped my work, and I theirs,
sometimes it was just pictures, but I will strive for that.

Good luck on your changes.

Apr 15 18 09:53 am Link

Photographer

REMOVED

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Thank you Motordrive.

Apr 15 18 12:58 pm Link