Forums > Model Colloquy > Finding model in Crete, Greece

Artist/Painter

hinddee29

Wadsworth, Ohio, US

Hello does anyone no how to locate models from this area? The search feature here doesn't cover Crete far as I can find?
Searching google alI I can find are modeling agencies with not a lot of info. Any advice? Thank you.

Shane

Jul 26 18 07:35 am Link

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

The search function works by zip code within the U.S.  I searched for models within 25 miles of Orrville (zip code 44667 is that the area you're talking about?) and found 81 models
          If its the Greek Island, you would select "Greece" from the locations dropdown and then select from the communities listed.

All IMHO as always, of course

Jul 26 18 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Philip Brown

Long Beach, California, US

yup. don't be surprised if you have to go to big cities for models.
the good news is,  The search function says that there are 14 models who have been active within the last 30 days now within 50 miles of Athens

Jul 26 18 09:53 pm Link

Photographer

J Ranold

Munich, Bavaria, Germany

This is the → MM Browse result for models on Crete.
(Heraklion [capital city of Crete], 100 miles radius [should cover Crete pretty good], male and female models)

It's not much, however, one idea could be: finding → photographers from Crete, contact them and see if they can connect you with local models.

I see you use Instagram; you can try tags like → #crete2018, → #greekmodel, or any city or modeling related terms as a start.

Jul 26 18 10:32 pm Link

Artist/Painter

hinddee29

Wadsworth, Ohio, US

Thank you all for the help.

Jul 31 18 12:19 pm Link