Forums > Critique > Revamped my Portfolio

Model

Wendy Louise Howard

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom

I haven't used Model Mayhem as much lately with being on quite a few sites with being Full time but decided to focus on updating images on here today...
I still have a few things to adjust but is there anything missing from my Portfolio that I haven't uploaded?
I am only allowed 30 images on this site so its making things a bit more difficult.
Thanks for your help xx

Dec 21 18 05:09 am Link

Photographer

Znude!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US

In the things to adjust list add font size in the profile page. It appears very large to me. And it causes the list to look disjointed or screwy in some way. Maybe it's just the way my machine is displaying it.

Some images are certainly much better than others but overall they serve to represent a variety of poses. As a photographer I don't judge a model by the images displayed but really just look at what I might could create with them. And as photographers styles vary greatly I don't qualify models by what they have done but rather by what I think they can do.

Hope this helps.

Dec 21 18 06:28 am Link

Photographer

Brian K PHOTO

Summerville, South Carolina, US

All CAPS and all the Blank space makes your description hard to read.

Dec 21 18 08:48 am Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

Please redo your About Me section completely, it's quite a mess.
Turn off CAPS LOCK and remove the question format. Delete all the empty spaces.
Put a summary of what is current and useful in 1-2 paragraphs.
Add the calendar.
If you have important references put those at the bottom.

Attempting to anwer all possible questions in advance has made it something that is unlikely to be read.
I took a quick look, scrolled down the page to see how long it was and came back here immediately.
It isn't likely to draw the sort of attention you want.

Yes, some of us may ask questions. That is engagement, a good thing. The current barrage may cause un-engagement, not good.

Hope this helps, cheers!!!!

Dec 21 18 09:02 am Link

Photographer

JTBoeder

Mount Dora, Florida, US

The About Me section needs to be really cleaned up.  By that I mean do not Capitalize everything, it tells the person that is reading your profile you are yelling at them.  Remove the spaces and try and group things better.  For the types of work you are looking for or have done list them like, Locations: and then list them.

Dec 31 18 07:14 am Link