Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Would love some feedback and suggestions!

Filmmaker

Serge Videographer

London, England, United Kingdom

Would love some feedback and suggestions!

Thanks.

Serge

Nov 20 19 12:51 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I think if you are lookinig for professional work or to work with other professionals - you nned to boost your portfolio quite a bit

Many of your Photos have a snapshot quality to them

Nothing wrong though with doing creatives with other like minded people ( ie models . muas etc ) to develop your skills and improve your work

Nov 28 19 12:43 pm Link

Photographer

KeithD3

Saint Joseph, Missouri, US

I have to agree with Garry.  At this point there isn’t much in your portfolio that shows off your creativity.  Candids are good if they convey something to the viewer. 
Really you need to ask yourself what it is you see in the shot that makes you want to capture it.  And then try to get the shot in a way that your viewers can feel or see that thing you saw in your head.

Keep shooting.

Nov 29 19 09:41 pm Link

Photographer

Fist Full of Ish

Aiken, South Carolina, US

I think you pick great scenes.  Good compositions. The lighting could be so much better.  Perspectives/crops are good, but you can always do more.  Make sure the subject is always obvious.  Focus is not enough; you can use lighting.  Add more flash and use a light meter. I promise you  that you will love what it does for your photography.  Suddenly you find you have a lot more options.

Dec 06 19 12:09 am Link