Photographer

Zave Smith Photography

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

It is not often that any business survives thirty years and photo studios, even less.  With pride, I am celebrating thirty years as a commercial photography studio with this fun thirty-second video.

https://zavesmith.com/Still/30th-Anniversary/1

Enjoy!

Jan 03 20 05:08 am Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

Congratulations!

I find "dabbling" in the visual arts more and more challenging so my hat is off to you for running a business for 30 years!

My creativity has turned to music. It is a labor of love at this point.

Jan 03 20 10:29 am Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

30 years in 30 seconds—got to move FAST!🏎🚀

Jan 03 20 02:57 pm Link

Retoucher

Steven Burnette Retouch

Mount Vernon, New York, US

Zave Smith Photography wrote:
It is not often that any business survives thirty years and photo studios, even less.

Three decades, wow, I tip my hat to you on this milestone. It goes without saying that you are making more right than wrong decisions. Happy New Year and continued success to you Zave.

Jan 05 20 07:25 pm Link

Photographer

fotopfw

Kerkrade, Limburg, Netherlands

30 years, so witness to the film to digital age. Great work to survive that! I'm only halfway now.

Jan 06 20 08:05 am Link

Photographer

Zave Smith Photography

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Thank you all for your kind words.

My son got married this summer.  One of the quests asked for a tour of the photographs on our walls at home.  Showing him around I realized that I had Platinum prints made with view cameras.  Silver Halide prints made from medium format film cameras.  Digital prints made from DSLR cameras and even a few from my Iphone.  That is when it struck me, how much of recently photo history I have lived through.

www.zavesmith.com

Jan 06 20 08:30 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Zave Smith Photography wrote:
It is not often that any business survives thirty years and photo studios, even less.  With pride, I am celebrating thirty years as a commercial photography studio with this fun thirty-second video.

https://zavesmith.com/Still/30th-Anniversary/1

Enjoy!

I love it!

Congratulations!!! borat

Jan 07 20 10:51 am Link