Forums > Newbie Forum > Newbie education

Model

Lexxus

Deerfield Beach, Florida, US

Hi all. I've been here for less than a week and wow, things move fast. I've read through some of the threads in this area and yes there are a lot of wolves about! I can see where a young model just starting out could become entangled pretty quickly. I'm taking things slowly here and really am trying to learn on the fly. I may be new to this site but not new to how wolves operate. I just can't imagine being young and impressionable and trying to navigate trough all of this. It's going to be a learning experience for me that I look forward to!

Have a great weekend!

Jun 27 20 11:14 am Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

Lexxus wrote:
Hi all. I've been here for less than a week and wow, things move fast. I've read through some of the threads in this area and yes there are a lot of wolves about! I can see where a young model just starting out could become entangled pretty quickly. I'm taking things slowly here and really am trying to learn on the fly. I may be new to this site but not new to how wolves operate. I just can't imagine being young and impressionable and trying to navigate trough all of this. It's going to be a learning experience for me that I look forward to!

Have a great weekend!

Wolves? hmm hmm
don't let the goofyness of the forum activities influence your opinion too much.

edumacation, theres an edu section of this site.

Jun 27 20 10:43 pm Link

Model

Lexxus

Deerfield Beach, Florida, US

Actually the "wolves" comment came from someone else, not sure where I read it but it came from the forums here. I understand that the majority are professional and respectful. I can take care of myself and I don't worry about a few bad apples. I appreciate the response and your thoughts!

Jun 30 20 06:55 am Link