Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Tarot Card Reading Hobby

Photographer

ms onefocus

Carrollton, Texas, US

Anyone want a Tarot Card Reading for fun. This is just for fun. If you are at odds with a question or event in your life, asking the cards could be better than flipping a coin.
How it works. Ask your question, please provide some details as to want brought you to the question or what is going on. I will then interpret the cards in such a way as to relate there meaning specifically catered to you.
Again, this is for fun. The question can be about career, romance, pretty much anything. This is on a case by case bases, I pride myself on my interpretation of the cards so no generic readings, please provide details. Limited time, until I run out of time.

Oct 02 20 02:11 pm Link

Hair Stylist

rick lesser

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

In the many years I have had card readings (been prob 5 or more since the last one)  I have to say some of my best readings where the person was spot on have been from individualls just doing it for fun or just starting out.  OK, Iḿ always wanting to secure a financial future.  Tried moving into a different career still related to the beauty industry.  But that has not gone anywhere. Yet still hoeful!  What do you see for money, jobs and new clients coming my way?  Because right now things are dicey!  Will I ever see a secure financial future for myself?  Rick

Oct 07 20 06:13 pm Link

Model

The Matthew Ross

Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

I watch tarot card readings on youtube almost every day!

its a nice ability to have

Oct 16 20 07:18 pm Link