Forums > Critique > Looking for comments on 3 new photos, posted today

Photographer

BKH Photography

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

It has been awhile, since I have added any new photos to my profile.
Pleas take a few minutes and let me know what you think.

Thank You

Apr 14 21 11:46 am Link

Model

nudemm

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Erotic, artistic and classy all in one, well done

Apr 14 21 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

the lighting is bland in all 3 of them.
not the best work in your portfolio.

naked ladies on a truck.
personally i wouldve done the composition completely different.
probably shot from directly behind the truck and put the subjects above the tailgate, or done a 3/4 from behind. isnt there a HD emblem on the back? if thats what youre trying to show off. assuming you want the truck relevant since the caption is:
"Yea Harley Davidson !"
if the truck doesnt look cool from those angles then get rid of it entirely, just have the models on their own, because the side of the truck bed in that photo does nothing for the truck, making it pointless. you could at least slightly rotate the image so the truck bed is level. looks like its going uphill. most apparent by the frame rail visible in the wheel well not being level, that couldve also just been cropped out of the image all together.
the model on the left has a way better body pose than the model on the right, but the model on the right has a better facial expression than the model on the left. i especially dislike when models have their elbows bent backwards like that.
thats just my observations on that image. hopefully you find it helpful.
i couldve just said "naked chicks on a truck! coOoooOOool!"
but maybe you are actually looking for ways to improve? smile

Apr 14 21 11:12 pm Link

Photographer

Bob Helm Photography

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US

IN the truck photo the two models are in similar poses but the leg positions are IMO distractingly different. They look like bookends that aren't matched. the pose of the model on the left is so much better.
Lighting in the second tow is flat and in the third there is no reason to drop her knee and would have been better topless or with a different top as the model and pose are glamour and the top isn't

Apr 15 21 02:46 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

BKH Photography wrote:
Pleas take a few minutes and let me know what you think.

meh.

I think You could whittle the Portfolio down to the required 4 images and have a greater visual impact.

Apr 16 21 05:11 am Link

Photographer

ROUA IMAGES

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Hi. In the sense of looking at these from an "As Shot" perspective, the lighting could use work, the color balance is off.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/2 … facf72.jpg
Low lighting, orange tint, hot spot on forehead.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/2 … d9172c.jpg
Low lighting, skin color contrast (orange tint - tanned) against normal skin-tone of other model.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/2 … e8aefc.jpg
Pretty models but seems scattered and indecisive lending itself more to novelty (focused too much on the name on the truck bed being included in frame) as opposed to an overall composition.  Horizontal is off a bit.  (Framing balance - the truck bed is in frame while the rest of the truck is cut off which throws off the vibe.)  *Whole truck or no truck, perhaps. 

With the exception of the truck shot, the other two can be polished to finalization in post.

Apr 16 21 08:12 am Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

^ i think you might have to link to that and not post it publicly in the forum.
check the rules for 18+ pics and all

Apr 16 21 10:06 pm Link

Photographer

ROUA IMAGES

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Paolo D Photography wrote:
^ i think you might have to link to that and not post it publicly in the forum.
check the rules for 18+ pics and all

Ah yes.  Thank  you.  Changes made.

Apr 17 21 01:09 am Link