Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Photos for retouching & working relationship

Photographer

MatthewGuy

Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Hi there.

I am looking to perhaps get in touch with someone to help with cleaning up my photos, from retouching through to general cleaning up small flaws, general sharpening of the images and what have you.

I have just made an album on my profile under the title of "retouching projects". These are a couple photos that are downsized from the originals,

If you want to have some thing to practice with, knock yourself out.

If you would like to potentially work with me (I may have intermittent but on going work) and want the full sized jpegs, let me know, I will send you a copy (google drive or whatever), and perhaps we can see where things take us.

Jan 22 23 12:34 am Link

Retoucher

Mejba Biplob

Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hello Matthew,
I would love to try. can you send me high res jpg?

Thank you

MatthewGuy wrote:
Hi there.

I am looking to perhaps get in touch with someone to help with cleaning up my photos, from retouching through to general cleaning up small flaws, general sharpening of the images and what have you.

I have just made an album on my profile under the title of "retouching projects". These are a couple photos that are downsized from the originals,

If you would like to potentially work with me (I may have intermittent but on going work) and want the full sized jpegs, let me know, I will send you a copy (google drive or whatever), and perhaps we can see where things take us.

Jan 27 23 10:24 pm Link

Digital Artist

ND Graphics

Pahrump, Nevada, US

Hello! I am always looking for more pieces to practice with. I'd be interested in working on some of your shots smile

MatthewGuy wrote:
Hi there.

Jan 31 23 01:04 am Link

Retoucher

nekra

Didcot, England, United Kingdom

Hi smile
I`d like to give a go at Yours full size photos if You don~t mind please

Jan 31 23 04:36 am Link

Photographer

PhotoJoey

Roswell, New Mexico, US

if you are needing someone to do some retouching I don't mind helping out

Feb 01 23 01:44 pm Link

Retoucher

Natti_Retoucher

Kiev, Kiev, Ukraine

Post hidden on Mar 06, 2023 06:04 am
Reason: violates rules
Comments:
Spam

Feb 23 23 12:48 am Link

Retoucher

Julia Sandrak

Kharkiv, Kharkivs'ka, Ukraine

Hello. Glad to try to cooperate with you. We can do test work.

Сontact me   https://www.modelmayhem.com/4712480

Feb 25 23 12:03 am Link

Retoucher

Md Safiqul Islam

Baŗīsāl, Baŗīsāl, Bangladesh

Dear, Can you please send me a High-resolution picture?  I want to do a free trial for you and show you the quality of our work. You can check our quality. then let me know your decision, please!

Thank you very much
[email protected]

Apr 03 23 04:25 am Link

Retoucher

Nikaa

Sunset Beach, California, US

Hey!  I can do retouching for you, I have will experience drop me msg or direct contact me at [email protected]

Apr 06 23 11:31 am Link

Photographer

erjonsopaj

Prizren, Prizren, Kosovo

Hi there, hope you are well.

My name is Erjon , I am high end retoucher, I have been working as a retoucher for 5 Years now with so many photographers worldwide.
I do fashion, weddings, portraits, editorial etc etc
Anytime you need help of a retoucher to do your work, feel free to contact with me, I would love to work with you.

Sincerely, Erjon.
www.instagram.com/erjon.cr2/

Apr 13 23 05:00 am Link

Retoucher

Kseniya Retoucher

Barnaul, Altaiski Kray, Russia

Hi!
I will be happy to work with you!  You can view my works in any of my profiles.
Contact details for cooperation:
tg: https://t.me/retouch_ksusha_s
Inst: @_s_ksusha_retouch
Busti: https://boosty.to/s_ksu_retouch
WhatsApp: https://wa.me/qr/NWWTEXXE2OBLO1
Sincerely, Ksenia Statsenko

Jul 09 23 07:05 am Link