Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > WANTED: Hair Make-Up Artist for NYC Fashion Film

Model

Sewra Gee

New York, New York, US

Hello Everyone!

I'm a NYC-based Fashion Film Director and Adjunct Professor at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn. I teach Film + Fashion. Each semester my class and I produce a fashion film with a professional model, professional Hair and MU, and professional stylist. We use the senior thesis collections from the Fashion Department. The goal is to give them hands-on experience shooting a fashion film under my professional supervision and team. This preps them for their own fashion film shoot they complete by the end of the semester.

Preferably, I'm looking to work with someone who can do both Hair and Makeup for logistics/time, but I am also looking for individual hair and make-up artists.   

One day shoot on campus in Brooklyn NY. Shooting Mon Oct 2nd or Mon Oct 9th ... call time 12p, and wrap between 4p and 6p. The model's hair is super short (just shy of buzz cut). The theme is extraterrestrial, new being couture. Looking to do an edgy, editorial, avant-garde beat. I can supply a link to the booked model as I move into the selection process!

This is a trade shoot (TFP).  A fashion photographer will be shooting on set.  Final Deliverables include hires images, all versions of the cut video from students, and the Director's cut. Here is a link to the director's cut for the Fall 2022 Studio shoot. The cut is currently in finishing... https://vimeo.com/793209384/73708358f4?share=copy

I do a lot of beauty and fashion work on my own, and would like to continue this collaboration with future projects!

If you are interested, please message me!

Thank You!!

Sewra Kidane

Sep 20 23 01:48 pm Link