James BreyPhotographer Male De Pere, Wisconsin, US
My Website: See more of my images HERE.My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/jamesbrey
Mayhem # 498236
When I work with a model, I respect her, listen to her, give her a lot of input in decisions that are made. I never insist she does anything she isn't comfortable with, and I never publish an image if she doesn't like it. I want to work with you, and produce great images of you that we will both love.
I do a lot of stock photography, and sometimes need faces that have commercial appeal. You can see my stock images at http://www.istockphoto.com/file_search. … ID=7279824 To see hundreds of my more sexy and artistic images go to http://jamesbrey.deviantart.com/gallery/ If you think you could help me make great images, contact me. I appreciate models who are bold, energetic, confident and willing to give me their very best effort every time. I prefer long hair and slender body, but I have no hair color preference at all, no ethnic preference whatsoever, feminine beauty is my only standard. In short, I am open minded and appreciate individuality in a model. I sometimes have work that pays the model (but less often than I used to), but will also consider trading my time and effort for yours, to make images together that we'll both love.
MODEL REQUIREMENTS: I prefer models who...
- are bold and confident enough to contact me on their own (don't wait for me to contact you)!
- are daring, confident and willing to do bold things to make great images.
- are in very good shape and are thin, not carrying extra weight.
- show-up for photo shoots with excellent personal grooming without needing to be told; well kept fingernails, minimal body hair, ability to do her own make-up well.
- reply to ALL emails. Models who forget to reply will also be forgotten.
- have some individuality, I like unusual, unique, exotic.
If you meet most of those qualifications, don't wait for me to find you, contact me right away! I like to work with a small group of chosen models, rather than shooting with every new face that comes along (as some photographers do). so you'll tend to get repeat work if I like our results the first time.
Have you worked with James Brey? Add Credits for James Brey! >>
Many thanks to the hauntingly beautiful models in my Model Mayhem images! It was an honor to work with each of you.