Mayhem # 1302064
About MePlease message me here if you're interested in working with me (don't comment on my profile or pictures for work, because I don't always check there), so that I can give you additional ways to contact me, and possibly set up a consultation.
I am available for...
***Ambient/atmosphere entertainment (7-15 minute sets)
• Consulted prices will include my performer's insurance, as well as my professional safety rigging, if not provided by the venue. This applies to every and all of my routines, not just atmosphere. A portal aerial rig can be rented at an additional fee.
***Stand-alone solo routine on aerial hammock, silk, or chains (3-5 minute sets)
• Currently, I have aerial chains, steel blue aerial silk, and a crimson red hammock apparatus; all hardware is black. The red fabric can also be rigged as a silk apparatus, depending on venue height.
• Custom colors for fabric and custom costuming are available upon request and compensation.
***Duo and partnering (hand-to-hand) routines on aerial silk, hammock, or double hammock
•An additional cost will apply to hire my female partner.
***Partnered rope suspension (15-45 minute sets)
• You will have to hire my rigger, as well, as I don't do self-suspension. Rigger can be male or female.
***Themed events and character pieces
• I love character acting and interacting with an audience!
***Unconventional modeling opportunities
• Need someone to be upside down or suspended in the air? I'm your gal!
Left to my own devices, my performance style is powerful, quirky and can be a little creepy. Think American Horror Story meets Vogue. I prefer to perform to dynamic, ethereal, and oftentimes, edgy music, and I like to make audiences gasp while I keep them engaged throughout. Being an alternative-looking aerialist is in my favor, I believe, as I offer a very distinct and memorable act that is reminiscent of old circus freak shows.
My experience spans over four years of professional aerial instruction and shibari tomfoolery. I would describe myself as an adequate dancer (on the ground), an intermediate-level aerialist, and an inventive rope performer. I've also worked with bullwhips as a ground performance option. I would love to broaden my horizons into stunt work, and have some experience in a harness.
I only like accepting friend requests and/or requesting friends that I think I'd actually work with, or if your work is inspiring for future hair-brained schemes. I treat the site more like a professional network rather than a social one.
Have you worked with Morgana Meow? Add Credits for Morgana Meow! >>