Electro-smogPhotographer Male Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My Website: electrosmographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/pcz
Mayhem # 691557
Welcome to my Model Mayhem site!
Shit photographers say... Hilarious!
I'm interested in creative photo shoots and I'm looking for people to participate in these...
I'm currently working on several different themes. Contact me here if you're interested in knowing more...
I'm available for TFP/CD and some paid work depending on the individual project.
Do you feel like going for it?!
17 Things you might want to know about me (or not)...
1) I've been a photographer for 15 years. In the past, I use to develope a lot of film. The chemicals and too much time in the darkroom have undoubtedly done something to my brain.
2) I have a PhD in Genetics and Molecular Biology. I'm an active Cancer Researcher in Toronto's 'Discovery District' (on the side).
3) My name is Fil and people make a lot of Dr. Phil jokes. These are never funny and my advice is generally better than that of the other Dr. Phil.
4) I shoot a lot of music gigs and musicians. If you know any bands that need a press kit, I'll shoot it for them TFCD if I like their music... let me know!
6) I love anything retro and love to shoot things of that nature.
7) I have a life-sized model of the Earth... It's HUGE! I keep it with me everywhere I go. I like to use this model as a prop in my shoots.
8) I'm working on a ton of different creative shoots that I constantly come up with new ideas for... some see it as a curse... I embrace it as my destiny to record the events and attitudes of our beautiful world.
9) I live in downtown Toronto... a place that I love for its many great qualities.
10) I avoid stepping on the cracks when walking on a sidewalk.
11) I've smoked Hashish in the Atlas mountain valley range with a Moroccan Berber guide... it was mind expanding.
12) I was clinically dead for about 2 minutes when I was one year old... thank god for good medics, gentle hands and crash carts!
13) If you've got a great idea and throw it my way... I'll probably agree to shoot it with you. If I agree, I'll do my very best to get the shot.
14) I do paid photo shoots and music journalism. I'm on model mayhem to network and collaborate with new people for creative shoots.
15) I shoot portfolio material for models and headshots for actors... contact me if you need some.
16) Model safety is important to me. I always welcome escorts (unless they're parentals or significant others).
17) I love collaborations between designers, MUA's and models! Let's make it happen!
Have you worked with Electro-smog? Add Credits for Electro-smog! >>