PHOENIX RISENModel Male Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/phoenixrising
Mayhem # 226903
PHOENIX RISEN has RETURNED! He is known as the most unique, diverse, and trend setting model out there. He dares to do what others are too afraid to do!!!
Born in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, raised in Flatbush (Brooklyn, NY) NYC, and now residing in South Florida (Miami-Fort Lauderdale).
He started acting & doing stuntwork in 1996. He started his modeling career in NYC in 1998 doing print for fitness, nude (artistic and exotic), and runway. Did full blown ads for GAP, CALVIN KLEIN, & MOSSIMO. Phoenix is presently being sponsored by Je Tem Boutique and SWOLE Nutrition.
Shot by greats such as John Healy (Black Book), Hue Bell (Photography Hall of Famer), Micheal Anthony Clark (FL), Christopher Jones of Jones Models & Talent AND ManTography Studios (NYC), David McMahan (FL), Tanya Caldwell famous painter and photographer (OR), make-up and photography by Lenny Hamilton (make-up artist for the stars and recently appeared on Run's House-MTV), David Vance (FL), Ingrid Sorensen (FL), Anthony Ragland (NYC), make-up by Annastazia Davenport (ATL), Scott Bell (FL), Sta'fon Shamayim MM #189357 (GA), Kelvin Johnson JNAWSH (FL), Evan Martin Photography (FL), CouchSurfingOri.com (FL), Jessica G Make-up (FL), James Woodley Photography (FL) and many more!
Appeared on Ricki Lake Show-Search for the Sexiest International Hunk, various independent movies, and Conventional Events throughout NYC & South Florida.
I am presently acting & choreographing fight scenes, and doing stunt work in upcoming Independent/Student/Underground/Documentary Action, martial Arts Films. I am constantly shooting and getting booked.
I am also running a Mixed Martial Arts School www.LostLegacySystems.com at www.D2RTrainingCenter.com where I teach a Full Contact JuJitsu/Judo Training Camp where I teach Practical Traditional Martial Arts and Strength Condition amateur and professional MMA Fighters.
I'm looking to work with different photographers and models looking for a unique diverse and edgy look to serve both portfolios. I am open to most photo types and shooting. I am also available for travel once all expenses are paid.
Black and White
MY RATES (Unless agreed to doing TFCD which I am open for):
$75 per hour
$100 per hour (nude)
If you wish to contact me direct, please e-mail me at:
Have you worked with PHOENIX RISEN? Add Credits for PHOENIX RISEN! >>
* Ricki Lake Show-Search for the Sexiest International Hunk 2001
* Various Independant Movies & Music Videos 1996-present
* Fashion Week(s) NYC 2000-2002
* John Healy's THE BLACK BOOK 2001/2002
* Coventional Events throughout NYC 1998-2002
* WCB Magazine - Host & Male Model 2000-2001
* Full blown ads for GAP, CALVIN KLEIN, & MOSSIMO 2000, 2001, & 2002
* Full hour interview on KOMPA TV (South Florida) 2004
* MTV Video Music Awards (Miami, FL) 2005 & 2006
* BULLETFIST: No Respect in Honor (movie) 2006
* Self Direction:7 (movie) to be released in 2007
* BTC - Character (Trainer & Referee) on a new upcoming reality based Ultimate Fighting “type” Internet Show - 2006-present
* URBAN AMERICA MAGAZINE 2006 Jan06 (Advertisement and small article)
* NINE 5 FOUR Magazine 2006 debuting in Dec06 (Cover Story with full length interview)
* URBAN AMERICA MAGAZINE debuting in Feb07 (Cover Story with full length interview)
* Je Tem Boutique fashion show at the Hardrock Florida 2007
* Recorded 35 clips for Expertvillage.com on How to become a Mixed Martial Artist 2007
* Appeared on FlyStyleLife.com 2007
* Appeared as SPIDERMAN for DVD release event: sign autographs, pose with fans (Marvel Characters Inc.) 2007
* Appearing in book called NIGHT VISIONS. An anthology of images contributed by various photographers. Three (3) Images. 2008
* Je Tem Boutique Fashion Show 2008
* Master Juice Lord Phoenix music video for "RISING UP" 2008
* Currently working on and filming an "Artist Profile" to be distributed to the inquired. 2008
* Male Model for Madonna's Penthouse Party for the Winter
Music Conference 2008
* Shiai Magazine Interview 2008
* Interview with MMARated.com 2008
*J Mattews & Je Tem Boutiques Fashion Reality Show 2008
*WEMERGE Magazine Cover story 2009
*DANGER (For Love of Ray J) Photo Shoot 2009