login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > ipad mini yay Search   Reply
first12
Photographer
Wye
Posts: 9,529
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


R A V E N D R I V E wrote:
guys! this was my first time using iTunes backup! its marvelous!


I was wondering what happened to my apps when I restored my backup on the ipad mini (from my ipad 3)

turns out I had to redownload all the apps and all the settings and everything I had added/saved to the apps were there!

I was wondering why my gigs of storage transferred from my comp to the ipad so fast. the backup doesn't store the actual app, nice structure

Yeah.. the iOS backup/restore process used to be a bit confusing but a year or two ago (maybe around the time that the first iPad came out) it became really streamlined and simple.  Backing up and restoring to a new device is incredibly easy now.  I broke my phone and had to send it in for repair (thought it would take a day.. turns out it only took a half an hour) so I restored to another phone.  Was easy as pie.

The only downside is that iTunes doesn't backup POP mail folders (eg. your sent mail) so the new device will have the info of the account but not the contents.  Kinda stupid but I switched everything over to IMAP a while ago so not a big hit for me.

Glad the process worked smoothly for you.

Nov 09 12 10:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,056
Santa Barbara, California, US


Wye wrote:

Yeah.. the iOS backup/restore process used to be a bit confusing but a year or two ago (maybe around the time that the first iPad came out) it became really streamlined and simple.  Backing up and restoring to a new device is incredibly easy now.  I broke my phone and had to send it in for repair (thought it would take a day.. turns out it only took a half an hour) so I restored to another phone.  Was easy as pie.

The only downside is that iTunes doesn't backup POP mail folders (eg. your sent mail) so the new device will have the info of the account but not the contents.  Kinda stupid but I switched everything over to IMAP a while ago so not a big hit for me.

Glad the process worked smoothly for you.

I never had to use the iOS back up, I'll definitely will need it when I switch over to the Mini  wink

Nov 09 12 11:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wye
Posts: 9,529
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Art Silva Photography wrote:

I never had to use the iOS back up, I'll definitely will need it when I switch over to the Mini  wink

It's really the easiest thing in the world to setup a new device with the contents of an old one (eg. upgrading a device or adding an iPad when you've already got a phone).  Just backup the old device, plug in the new one and choose "restore" from the options that pop up.  You can choose from any of the backups that you've got stored on your computer regardless of which device it is from.

Nov 09 12 11:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


Wye wrote:

Yeah.. the iOS backup/restore process used to be a bit confusing but a year or two ago (maybe around the time that the first iPad came out) it became really streamlined and simple.  Backing up and restoring to a new device is incredibly easy now.  I broke my phone and had to send it in for repair (thought it would take a day.. turns out it only took a half an hour) so I restored to another phone.  Was easy as pie.

The only downside is that iTunes doesn't backup POP mail folders (eg. your sent mail) so the new device will have the info of the account but not the contents.  Kinda stupid but I switched everything over to IMAP a while ago so not a big hit for me.

Glad the process worked smoothly for you.

I mean, IMAP was the coolest thing from the 90s

haha I'm just messing with you, its really awesome

Nov 10 12 01:57 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Photographer
Robb Mann
Posts: 10,121
Baltimore, Maryland, US


My main concern with the ipad mini is how long it will remain in Apples ecosystem. I own an ipad classic, and Apple has already dropped support for it - no path to ios6. Since the ipad 2/(mini) is only a generation newer than the classic, how much longer before it gets flatlinned? Another year or two?
Nov 10 12 04:44 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jason Haven
Posts: 38,287
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Robb Mann wrote:
My main concern with the ipad mini is how long it will remain in Apples ecosystem. I own an ipad classic, and Apple has already dropped support for it - no path to ios6. Since the ipad 2/(mini) is only a generation newer than the classic, how much longer before it gets flatlinned? Another year or two?

I imagine it'll take a few more years for 5 year support to happen in the mobile markets, simply because of how fast the advances in hardware are happening. The iPad 1 can't run many modern apps, or iOS 6 very smoothly, I'd imagine, hence limited/no support. Eventually, when the hardware readily out paces the needs of basic applications, I imagine that'll change.

Nov 10 12 05:15 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


Robb Mann wrote:
My main concern with the ipad mini is how long it will remain in Apples ecosystem. I own an ipad classic, and Apple has already dropped support for it - no path to ios6. Since the ipad 2/(mini) is only a generation newer than the classic, how much longer before it gets flatlinned? Another year or two?

I thought about that too

so I wouldn't double down on accessories if I were you BUT with the resell value of the hardware before and after new announcements coupled with the ease of backing up in iTunes/iCloud, I wouldn't worry about it

even if Apple products become more difficult to liquidate, the reality is that people are still getting the ipad 1

Nov 10 12 09:10 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Steve Rh
Posts: 57
Orlando, Florida, US


R A V E N D R I V E wrote:

I thought about that too

so I wouldn't double down on accessories if I were you BUT with the resell value of the hardware before and after new announcements coupled with the ease of backing up in iTunes/iCloud, I wouldn't worry about it

even if Apple products become more difficult to liquidate, the reality is that people are still getting the ipad 1

People are still buying the iPad 1 because they can be had on the cheap because they are no longer supported (or sold) by Apple and they cannot be upgraded to the new iOS 6. Within 2 to 3 years the current model of the Mini will no longer be supported and will effectively become a paper weight. They did the same thing with the iPhone 3 once the iPhone 5 was released. The iPhone 3 cannot be upgraded above 4.2. How Apple screws us is that if you have ANY device in your iTunes library with a higher iOS iTunes converts all you apps to that higher IOS and no apps will be able to be synced to the older device.

People seem to be forgetting that the Mini and the new iPad with Retina display use the new lightening connector instead of the old 30 pin connector which makes your old 30 pin accessories useless. This is creating an issue because a lot of cars including mine do not recognize this new connector.

Nov 11 12 12:10 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
What Fun Productions
Posts: 20,152
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Steve Rh wrote:

People are still buying the iPad 1 because they can be had on the cheap because they are no longer supported (or sold) by Apple and they cannot be upgraded to the new iOS 6. Within 2 to 3 years the current model of the Mini will no longer be supported and will effectively become a paper weight. They did the same thing with the iPhone 3 once the iPhone 5 was released. The iPhone 3 cannot be upgraded above 4.2. How Apple screws us is that if you have ANY device in your iTunes library with a higher iOS iTunes converts all you apps to that higher IOS and no apps will be able to be synced to the older device.

People seem to be forgetting that the Mini and the new iPad with Retina display use the new lightening connector instead of the old 30 pin connector which makes your old 30 pin accessories useless. This is creating an issue because a lot of cars including mine do not recognize this new connector.

Have you studied the fragmentation issues with Android devices?

It makes Apple products seem like a dream.

Nov 11 12 10:22 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
What Fun Productions
Posts: 20,152
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Robb Mann wrote:
My main concern with the ipad mini is how long it will remain in Apples ecosystem. I own an ipad classic, and Apple has already dropped support for it - no path to ios6. Since the ipad 2/(mini) is only a generation newer than the classic, how much longer before it gets flatlinned? Another year or two?

Did your iPad stop working?

Nov 11 12 10:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ImageX
Posts: 998
Saint Louis, Missouri, US


Steve Rh wrote:
People are still buying the iPad 1 because they can be had on the cheap because they are no longer supported (or sold) by Apple and they cannot be upgraded to the new iOS 6. Within 2 to 3 years the current model of the Mini will no longer be supported and will effectively become a paper weight. They did the same thing with the iPhone 3 once the iPhone 5 was released. The iPhone 3 cannot be upgraded above 4.2. How Apple screws us is that if you have ANY device in your iTunes library with a higher iOS iTunes converts all you apps to that higher IOS and no apps will be able to be synced to the older device.

People seem to be forgetting that the Mini and the new iPad with Retina display use the new lightening connector instead of the old 30 pin connector which makes your old 30 pin accessories useless. This is creating an issue because a lot of cars including mine do not recognize this new connector.

LOL Seriously? How did Apple screw you? Because they keep advancing technology? Because you can't update an outdated piece of tech to current tech? How did they screw Ipad 1 users? I have one and it works great! I love it but since I can't magically turn it into an Ipad 4, I'm screwed? There's certainly nothing wrong with my Apps syncing or working on my Ipad 1.  I'm not sure you really know what you are talking about at all with any of it. Especially since the obvious Lightning to 30 pin adapters are readily available just for the problems you speak of. 



Only if Canon and Nikon would let users update thier 550Ds and D90s to 1DXs and D4s. I guess they screwed us since it's the old hardware that's limiting, huh? lol

Nov 11 12 11:07 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Steve Rh
Posts: 57
Orlando, Florida, US


What Fun Productions wrote:

Have you studied the fragmentation issues with Android devices?

It makes Apple products seem like a dream.

There are several articles regarding the android fragmentation issue at both Engadget and XDA. The issue with Android is that Android is released to the carriers (for cell phones) and the manufacturers (for tablets) and they are really slow to release the updates to the wild. It is very common for Android cell phones to never be updated. With Apple, it is simple because they are updating their own devices.

Nov 11 12 11:13 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Steve Rh
Posts: 57
Orlando, Florida, US


ImageX wrote:
LOL Seriously? How did Apple screw you? Because they keep advancing technology? Because you can't update an outdated piece of tech to current tech? How did they screw Ipad 1 users? I have one and it works great! I love it but since I can't magically turn it into an Ipad 4, I'm screwed? There's certainly nothing wrong with my Apps syncing or working on my Ipad 1. 

Only if Canon and Nikon would let users update thier 550Ds and D90s to 1DXs and D4s. I guess they screwed us since it's the old hardware that's limiting, huh? lol

I am not saying Apple screwed me or you and I do understand that technology is constantly changing. I was just pointing out that Apple has a roughly 2 to 3 year support window. After the 2 to 3 year window your $500 device is pretty much rendered useless. I accept it for what it is. It does make me cautious before buying a Apple device. It happens with everything, it is just shorter with Apple.

I know people who have the iPad 1 and love them. I am happy for them and I am happy that you love your iPad 1. Get a newer Apple device with iOS 6 and you will quickly see the problem that I and others are having. Once you connect an iOS 6 device to your library, it will convert all of your apps to iOS 6. You will no longer be able to sync apps to your iPad 1 since it is not running iOS 6.

I am not complaining about it, I am just making people aware if the situation.

Nov 11 12 11:22 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Steve Rh
Posts: 57
Orlando, Florida, US


What Fun Productions wrote:

Did your iPad stop working?

The device still works, it just is no longer supported by Apple and the iOS cannot be updated to the newest iOS. It happens with all Apple devices.

Nov 11 12 11:24 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ImageX
Posts: 998
Saint Louis, Missouri, US


Steve Rh wrote:
With Apple, it is simple because they are updating their own devices.

According to you, updating tech is bad unless you can magically turn old stuff into the new and current stuff. What exactly is wrong with progressing tech again? It renders NONE of the old devices useless, does it? Paper weights? Tell that to my Ipad 1 that has been working flawlessly since day 1 and hasn't been affected at all by current Apple releases. You being cautious is like saying "I better not buy a D600 today because there will be something better in 3 years that will make the D600 useless, old and a paperweight. How can you possibly take advantage of ANY current tech at all with a mindset like that?

Nov 11 12 11:25 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Steve Rh
Posts: 57
Orlando, Florida, US


ImageX wrote:
According to you, updating tech is bad unless you can magically turn old stuff into the new and current stuff. What exactly is wrong with progressing tech again? It renders NONE of the old devices useless, does it? Paper weights? Tell that to my Ipad 1 that has been working flawlessly since day 1 and hasn't been affected at all by current Apple releases. You being cautious is like saying "I better not buy a D600 today because there will be something better in 3 years that will make the D600 useless, old and a paperweight. How can you possibly take advantage of ANY current tech at all with a mindset like that?

You are turning my words around. I am all for updating technology. I am stating a fact that if you add a iOS 6 device to your library, your older devices will become useless as far as apps go because iTunes converts all your apps to 6. You cannot run iOS 4 and iOS 6 apps in your library. Yes, you will still have internet and the device will still work, you just will not have any apps which is the point of buying a Apple device in the first place.

My iPhone 3 still works as a phone and I can play music on it. I cannot put any apps on it because all of the apps in my library have been converted to iOS 6 because I have several newer devices in my library that a running iOS 6.

Nov 11 12 11:41 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,056
Santa Barbara, California, US


Steve Rh wrote:

You are turning my words around. I am all for updating technology. I am stating a fact that if you add a iOS 6 device to your library, your older devices will become useless as far as apps go because iTunes converts all your apps to 6. You cannot run iOS 4 and iOS 6 apps in your library. Yes, you will still have internet and the device will still work, you just will not have any apps which is the point of buying a Apple device in the first place.

My iPhone 3 still works as a phone and I can play music on it. I cannot put any apps on it because all of the apps in my library have been converted to iOS 6 because I have several newer devices in my library that a running iOS 6.

Simple solution: get rid of dead weight... sell off or give away the old device to someone who can use it and enjoy the new hardware worry free.

Besides hardware, software and OSs are improving daily, it's part of being in the tech ecosystem, nothing you can do except keep pace.

Nov 11 12 11:54 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Steve Rh
Posts: 57
Orlando, Florida, US


Art Silva Photography wrote:

Simple solution: get rid of dead weight... sell off or give away the old device to someone who can use it and enjoy the new hardware worry free.

Besides hardware, software and OSs are improving daily, it's part of being in the tech ecosystem, nothing you can do except keep pace.

Problem is nobody wants a factory unlocked iPhone 3 that apps cannot be put on if you have a newer device. LOL. I have tried to unload it with no success.

Nov 11 12 11:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,056
Santa Barbara, California, US


Steve Rh wrote:

Problem is nobody wants a factory unlocked iPhone 3 that apps cannot be put on if you have a newer device. LOL. I have tried to unload it with no success.

I disagree, I sold one of mine recently and my room mate just last week purchased 2 iPhone 3. big market for those on ebay from what I hear for those looking for an inexpensive one jailbroke or not.
These buyers are most likely are not interested in keeping up with what the iPhone5 and iOS 6 has to offer.

Nov 11 12 12:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Steve Rh
Posts: 57
Orlando, Florida, US


Art Silva Photography wrote:

I disagree, I sold one of mine recently and my room mate just last week purchased 2 iPhone 3. big market for those on ebay from what I hear for those looking for an inexpensive one jailbroke or not.
These buyers are most likely are not interested in keeping up with what the iPhone5 and iOS 6 has to offer.

I will look into unloading on ebay. I had it sold to a couple of people I know and the deals fell through once they ran into the issue I did.

Nov 11 12 12:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ImageX
Posts: 998
Saint Louis, Missouri, US


Steve Rh wrote:
You are turning my words around. I am all for updating technology. I am stating a fact that if you add a iOS 6 device to your library, your older devices will become useless as far as apps go because iTunes converts all your apps to 6. You cannot run iOS 4 and iOS 6 apps in your library. Yes, you will still have internet and the device will still work, you just will not have any apps which is the point of buying a Apple device in the first place.

My iPhone 3 still works as a phone and I can play music on it. I cannot put any apps on it because all of the apps in my library have been converted to iOS 6 because I have several newer devices in my library that a running iOS 6.

How is this a problem? The Ipad 1 runs iOS 5.1but you say it's a paperweight. You were saying you were cautious of buying the Mini because of this reason but now you're comparing a really old phone with a really old os and complaining it won't run current software. I have all kinds of Apple devices... new and old. They all work great and not one of them is useless or a paperweight.   It's EXACTLY like saying you're cautious of buying a new computer because your old PC won't run a 64 bit Windows. Still work fine or did Microsoft screw you? You can also EASILY still put apps on your old Iphone. Download them straight to your phone!

Nov 11 12 02:09 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Photographer
Robb Mann
Posts: 10,121
Baltimore, Maryland, US


What Fun Productions wrote:

Did your iPad stop working?

Basically, yes. My ipad tried to update its apps to Ios6, and about 20 of my most used apps got nuked. Learned my lesson to only update apps one at a time.

In reality the ipad classic is barely useable under ios5. Very, very slow. Very bad browsing experience. The Ipad classic was way under powered at launch. I got mine cheap, so im not too upset.

Nov 11 12 04:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ImageX
Posts: 998
Saint Louis, Missouri, US


Robb Mann wrote:
Basically, yes. My ipad tried to update its apps to Ios6, and about 20 of my most used apps got nuked. Learned my lesson to only update apps one at a time.

In reality the ipad classic is barely useable under ios5. Very, very slow. Very bad browsing experience. The Ipad classic was way under powered at launch. I got mine cheap, so im not too upset.

In reality, the Ipad 1 works just as good as it ever did with ios 5. I use mine every single day. Yet somehow, you guys calls them "useless" or "paperweights".... which isn't remotely true at all. The issue of apps not working is EASILY fixable by deleting the app and redownloading it on top of the new iOS. You guys probably would have figured all this out on your own with a little research had you not rendered the Ipad as a useless paperweight. lol

Nov 11 12 05:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,056
Santa Barbara, California, US


What were we talking about again? oh yes the iPad mini... love that thing smile

about to put my iPad2 up for sale.
Nov 11 12 09:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Tony Lawrence
Posts: 19,016
Chicago, Illinois, US


ImageX wrote:

In reality, the Ipad 1 works just as good as it ever did with ios 5. I use mine every single day. Yet somehow, you guys calls them "useless" or "paperweights".... which isn't remotely true at all. The issue of apps not working is EASILY fixable by deleting the app and redownloading it on top of the new iOS. You guys probably would have figured all this out on your own with a little research had you not rendered the Ipad as a useless paperweight. lol

People want new.   The first iPad came out 2010.   They still work fine but Apple can't make money unless consumers feel their old iPad is dated.   So they trade in and buy a iPad 2.   That works fine but... it doesn't have a retina screen.   Gotta have the iPad HD.   I'm not a power user and I buy old laptops and run Linux.   I buy these machines from people who must have the latest and greatest thing.   I have a ancient T60 running Windows 8 and Ubuntu with 2gb of RAM.   Most members might laugh at such a paltry amount of RAM or using a T60.   They are all over Ebay for $100.00 or less.   The average user doesn't need 8gb of RAM and 2TB of storage or a Ivy Bridge processor.

They have been sold a load of goods.   Think about it.   A iPad one is a tablet less then three years old but its a paperweight?   Its useless?   Take a look at this.   Its funny and so true:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdIWKytq_q4

Nov 11 12 11:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Image Magik
Posts: 1,067
New Orleans, Louisiana, US


ImageX wrote:
LOL Seriously? How did Apple screw you? Because they keep advancing technology? Because you can't update an outdated piece of tech to current tech? How did they screw Ipad 1 users? I have one and it works great! I love it but since I can't magically turn it into an Ipad 4, I'm screwed? There's certainly nothing wrong with my Apps syncing or working on my Ipad 1.  I'm not sure you really know what you are talking about at all with any of it. Especially since the obvious Lightning to 30 pin adapters are readily available just for the problems you speak of. 



Only if Canon and Nikon would let users update thier 550Ds and D90s to 1DXs and D4s. I guess they screwed us since it's the old hardware that's limiting, huh? lol

Yeah some people don't seem to understand that just because you can't update to the latest software your tech gear isn't obsolete. I have an iPhone 3GS. I stopped upgrading at iOS 4 and it
works great. Does everything I want-or maybe the best way to put it-DOES WHAT IT WAS INTENDED TO DO. Newer hardware is designed and able to do more and the newer software is
built to take advantage of it:-)

Nov 12 12 03:06 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jason Haven
Posts: 38,287
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Robb Mann wrote:

Basically, yes. My ipad tried to update its apps to Ios6, and about 20 of my most used apps got nuked. Learned my lesson to only update apps one at a time.

In reality the ipad classic is barely useable under ios5. Very, very slow. Very bad browsing experience. The Ipad classic was way under powered at launch. I got mine cheap, so im not too upset.

Is this directly on the iPad or did you update apps in iTunes and try to sync?

I'm on iOS 5 still on my phone, and apps that require iOS 6 don't update...

Nov 12 12 03:46 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
rmsoansphotography
Posts: 261
London, England, United Kingdom


I'm thinking of getting the ASUS Nexus 7, told its much faster than the ipad 3 itself and that a lot of old tech is inside the ipad mini
Nov 12 12 03:51 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jason Haven
Posts: 38,287
Washington, District of Columbia, US


rmsoansphotography wrote:
I'm thinking of getting the ASUS Nexus 7, told its much faster than the ipad 3 itself and that a lot of old tech is inside the ipad mini

Specs don't really tell the story. I have a Nexus 7 and it is good, definitely.

It's CPU on paper is faster than the Mini, but the Mini's GPU is still better. iOS has better tablet apps, Android has better system capabilities. I recommend using both and making a decision from there.

Nov 12 12 04:00 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Steve Rh
Posts: 57
Orlando, Florida, US


ASYLUM - Photo wrote:

Is this directly on the iPad or did you update apps in iTunes and try to sync?

I'm on iOS 5 still on my phone, and apps that require iOS 6 don't update...

IOS 6 is kind of like Windows 7 and XP. Some iOS 5 apps will work on IOS 6 but most will not. IOS 6 converts all of your apps. Once you have an IOS 6 device in your library, you will not be able to add apps to any of your devices that are not running IOS 6. Yes, this technically does make your older devices a paperweight since an iPad without apps is a paperweight.

Apple told me to run my libraries on multiple computers. One with older devices and one for newer devices.

Nov 13 12 08:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GCobb Photography
Posts: 15,890
Southaven, Mississippi, US


Cool, you bought a mini-pad.
Nov 13 12 09:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


haha I loved some of the posts here

GCobb Photography wrote:
Cool, you bought a mini-pad.

yes, for what its worth I did write about how I felt the ipad 3 was too big for my needs, when I got it. I can prove this but I won't.

It was a kind of alienating thing to say, since it was an object of envy, and #firstworldproblems was still trending at the time

Nov 13 12 09:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Digital Photo PLUS
Posts: 5,503
Lorton, Virginia, US


R A V E N D R I V E wrote:
It was a kind of alienating thing to say, since it was an object of envy, and #firstworldproblems was still trending at the time

My first world problem with iPad Mini is that the resolution sux. I'll wait for iPad Mini Retina.

Nov 14 12 08:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DOUGLASFOTOS
Posts: 8,157
Los Angeles, California, US


Digital Photo PLUS wrote:

My first world problem with iPad Mini is that the resolution sux. I'll wait for iPad Mini Retina.

THIS!!!!!......

The iPad Mini costs too much, especially considering the lower resolution of its 7.9-inch non-Retina Display. The A5 processor isn't as robust as the one in the fourth-gen iPad and iPhone 5. Typing on the smaller screen is not quite as comfy.

Nov 14 12 08:30 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
shadow_show
Posts: 633
Northampton, England, United Kingdom


I did buy an ipad mini but ended up returning it for a ipad retina... I loved the design of the mini but found the constant having to enlarge websites to view them etc just didnt work for me, the text in newstand was way to small and the letterboxing on videos was the final straw ... shame would have liked to love it far more and Im sure for a commuter device it would be fine but didnt work out for me

just my two pennyworth
Nov 14 12 02:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,056
Santa Barbara, California, US


I believe the iPad mini wifi + LTE (cellular) hits the apple stores tomorrow (friday).

Rumor has it the many preordered customers received theirs a day early (thurs.)
Nov 15 12 10:24 pm  Link  Quote 
first12   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers