login info join!
Forums > Critique > Would love to know you all comment for new photo Search   Reply
Model
Arya-Tara
Posts: 197
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand


Dear all,

Please critique my photo if you have free time to join and kindly to share idea of photo

Cheer xxxx

Arya xx
Jan 09 13 05:01 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Aaron Lewis Photography
Posts: 5,083
Catskill, New York, US


Are we looking at the top row of 4?
Jan 09 13 11:05 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Bruce Yonce
Posts: 767
Hermitage, Tennessee, US


Of all the photos on the first row I only like the second. I love the light and confident pose. The first and fourth are just blah and the third- all it does is show that you have nice breasts.
Jan 09 13 02:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kyle T Edwards
Posts: 431
St Catharines, Ontario, Canada


I have to agree with Bruce - the second photo is the one that caught my eye.  The pose has this quiet confidence about it, the natural shading fell over the left side of your body, and in all fairness, I'm a bit of a sucker for brick backgrounds.

I wasn't thrilled with the posing in the first one; between the wet hair and the arms back, it made you come off looking like a sad waif, almost like you were being forced to stand in there.

The third one showed that you do have beautiful breasts, but that was all it did.  Even if you had undone a few more buttons and had a necklace with a large pendant on, or something like that.  Or better yet, have one of your hands pulling the top away, as though the photographer just "happened" to catch you taking this wet top off.  It would have added a little more seduction, rather than a simple "nice rack" shot.  Just a thought.

The fourth one, I think could have been composed better, but I like it, for sentimental reasons - I love eyes.  You have lovely eyes, and you have very few pictures posted where you're showing them to the camera in colour, so I'm glad you posted that one!

That's my 2¢.  Sorry, no refunds.
Jan 09 13 02:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Arya-Tara
Posts: 197
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand


Kyle T Edwards wrote:
I have to agree with Bruce - the second photo is the one that caught my eye.  The pose has this quiet confidence about it, the natural shading fell over the left side of your body, and in all fairness, I'm a bit of a sucker for brick backgrounds.

I wasn't thrilled with the posing in the first one; between the wet hair and the arms back, it made you come off looking like a sad waif, almost like you were being forced to stand in there.

The third one showed that you do have beautiful breasts, but that was all it did.  Even if you had undone a few more buttons and had a necklace with a large pendant on, or something like that.  Or better yet, have one of your hands pulling the top away, as though the photographer just "happened" to catch you taking this wet top off.  It would have added a little more seduction, rather than a simple "nice rack" shot.  Just a thought.

The fourth one, I think could have been composed better, but I like it, for sentimental reasons -

I love eyes.  You have lovely eyes, and you have very few pictures posted where you're showing them to the camera in colour, so I'm glad you posted that one!

That's my 2¢.  Sorry, no refunds.

Ahh thankfulness for your kindly comment my photo i knew the point with white shirt and wet style not really well done for me but anyway would love to know another idea and comment fron you all thak again for your introduce for me btw no money for pay sorry for that hehe tongue

Jan 09 13 04:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Arya-Tara
Posts: 197
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand


Bruce Yonce wrote:
Of all the photos on the first row I only like the second. I love the light and confident pose. The first and fourth are just blah and the third- all it does is show that you have nice breasts.

Thank you for comment sir big_smile

Jan 09 13 04:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Arya-Tara
Posts: 197
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand


Aaron Lewis Photography wrote:
Are we looking at the top row of 4?

Yes please x

Jan 09 13 04:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Aaron Lewis Photography
Posts: 5,083
Catskill, New York, US


Arya-Tara wrote:
Yes please x

From a composition standpoint the first anmd fourth have nothing going on. The third is nice but doens't do anything for you as a llama. So I have to agree that the second is the best out of those.

Jan 09 13 07:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Daniel Pierce
Posts: 629
Burbank, California, US


This is the better one:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130107/15/50eb60c29b4d7_m.jpg

The 3rd I don't see a reason for (though lit well and your look works in all of the).

The 1st would be ideal if your eyes were to the the lens, though the expression here is nice, the confident allure to the lens would add more to the sensual vibe in the picture.

Hope that helps.
Jan 09 13 07:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DavidCoward Photography
Posts: 629
Sandy Springs, Georgia, US


I agree with the others. The third photo, while beautiful to behold, has no artistic value and doesn't add to the value of your model's portfolio.
Jan 09 13 07:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kyle T Edwards
Posts: 431
St Catharines, Ontario, Canada


Arya-Tara wrote:
Ahh thankfulness for your kindly comment my photo i knew the point with white shirt and wet style not really well done for me but anyway would love to know another idea and comment fron you all thak again for your introduce for me btw no money for pay sorry for that hehe tongue

Okay, here's another comment.  I want to fly over to Thailand with my camera right now!

(I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind...)

Jan 10 13 01:39 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Arya-Tara
Posts: 197
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand


Kyle T Edwards wrote:

Okay, here's another comment.  I want to fly over to Thailand with my camera right now!

(I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind...)

Ohh well ...welcome to thailand then haha big_smile

Jan 10 13 03:54 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Arya-Tara
Posts: 197
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand


DavidCoward Photography wrote:
I agree with the others. The third photo, while beautiful to behold, has no artistic value and doesn't add to the value of your model's portfolio.

Thank you smile

Jan 10 13 04:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Arya-Tara
Posts: 197
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand


Daniel Pierce wrote:
This is the better one:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130107/15/50eb60c29b4d7_m.jpg

The 3rd I don't see a reason for (though lit well and your look works in all of the).

The 1st would be ideal if your eyes were to the the lens, though the expression here is nice, the confident allure to the lens would add more to the sensual vibe in the picture.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for comment x

Jan 10 13 04:40 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply