login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > I am such a nut for Korn Search   Reply
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Jan 29 13 09:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Bek Ruszin
Posts: 6,023
Levittown, Pennsylvania, US


Kitty LaRose wrote:
'Cause I'm a freak on a leash.


/parody

borat

Jan 29 13 09:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Bek Ruszin wrote:
borat

big_smile I try.

Jan 29 13 09:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Bek Ruszin
Posts: 6,023
Levittown, Pennsylvania, US


Kitty LaRose wrote:

big_smile I try.

You did better than you could possibly imagine!  smile

Jan 29 13 09:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Bek Ruszin wrote:
You did better than you could possibly imagine!  smile

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pdVvoI9Qsrk/UGkGXTeFqII/AAAAAAAAAHQ/8zq2H7tTEeY/s1600/happy+dance.gif

Jan 29 13 09:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andy Welch
Posts: 269
Richmond, Virginia, US


I thought of that song as soon as I saw the subject.

I do like me some 'Dead Bodies Everywhere'.  My pre-teen, 'hate the world', self did too.
Jan 30 13 01:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Viral Photo wrote:
I thought of that song as soon as I saw the subject.

I do like me some 'Dead Bodies Everywhere'.  My pre-teen, 'hate the world', self did too.

My post-teen, 'hate the world' adult self still digs 'em, haha! lol

Jan 30 13 02:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Erin Holmes
Posts: 6,561
Albuquerque, New Mexico, US


Kitty LaRose wrote:

My post-teen, 'hate the world' adult self still digs 'em, haha! lol

+1!

Jan 30 13 04:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andy Welch
Posts: 269
Richmond, Virginia, US


Kitty LaRose wrote:

My post-teen, 'hate the world' adult self still digs 'em, haha! lol

I found myself jamming to Freak on a Leash every once a while on my drums.  It's a fun song.

Jan 30 13 08:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Viral Photo wrote:
I found myself jamming to Freak on a Leash every once a while on my drums.  It's a fun song.

yikes How did I not know you're a percussionist!

Jan 30 13 10:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andy Welch
Posts: 269
Richmond, Virginia, US


Kitty LaRose wrote:
yikes How did I not know you're a percussionist!

It's a hidden fact.  I'm also a surfer.  I've been a drummer since I was 4. 

Edit: Vocalist too.

Jan 31 13 09:58 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Viral Photo wrote:
It's a hidden fact.  I'm also a surfer.  I've been a drummer since I was 4. 

Edit: Vocalist too.

Jan 31 13 01:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andy Welch
Posts: 269
Richmond, Virginia, US


Kitty LaRose wrote:

Jan 31 13 03:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kitty LaRose
Posts: 12,715
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Viral Photo wrote:
Damn girl!  I am all of those things, except flutist, pianist.

Rookie Dancer here too!  big_smile

big_smile



mad You are too. far. away.

Jan 31 13 06:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andy Welch
Posts: 269
Richmond, Virginia, US


Kitty LaRose wrote:

big_smile



mad You are too. far. away.

Hahaha why do you say that?

Jan 31 13 09:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MesmerEyes Photography
Posts: 3,011
Tyler, Texas, US


Viral Photo wrote:

Hahaha why do you say that?

Maybe because she is a "Freak on a Leash". big_smile

Jan 31 13 10:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andy Welch
Posts: 269
Richmond, Virginia, US


MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

Maybe because she is a "Freak on a Leash". big_smile

Possibly lol

Feb 01 13 09:21 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wildcat Photography
Posts: 1,486
Valparaiso, Indiana, US


http://www.inklingmagazine.com/images/article-images/corn_nuts.jpg
Feb 01 13 09:37 am  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply