Fourth image that I've now retouched; starting to get into a groove. Hair is still by far the most tedious for me, but definitely rewarding.
Here's a collage showing before and after as well as a composite of all changes:
- Single RAW conversion this time
- Split frequency healing
- Hair fixups: clone in darken mode, then hand-painting hairs back in as needed and to fill in eyebrow
- D&B (dual curve layer approach)
- Gradient map and other color corrections
- Some final adjustments to increase contrast, etc.