SashaAzevedoModel Female Charleston, South Carolina, US
My Website: Sasha AzevedoMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/sashaazevedo
Mayhem # 261820
☆~ SASHA AZEVEDO ~☆
International Model, Actor, Photographer + Author. Published Medical Success Story, Epilepsy Advocate + Animal Lover based in Charleston S.C., Los Angeles + New York.
~☆ A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME ☆~
Fast Fact: I'm one of the original "legacy members" of ModelMayhem when it first made history on the web!!
For those who haven't yet met me in person, let me start by stating that I have an endless zest + enthusiasm for life that time will never change! For nearly twenty years of my life, I suffered from epilepsy (seizures), having up to 20 seizures a day, whether I was on medication or not. There was simply no rhyme or reason as to what would trigger them, and sometimes, they would happen out of the blue! It was a difficult way to live and there were many days where I honestly didn't know if I would make it through the day. They were THAT bad. As I got older, they became worse and the one medicine that had helped me to some level finally stopped working. At 21, I had the worst seizure of my life that nearly killed me. Six months later, I underwent a successful + life-changing brain surgery at the Medical University of South Carolina by one of the top neurosurgeons in the United States.
Little did I know that two years later, my story would become a published medical success story gracing the cover of Health & Science in the local newspaper, followed by an international feature in Woman's World Magazine! My life has been nothing short of amazing since the surgery, and I have done more over the last decade+ with my life than many people have done in a lifetime! Every day is truly such a gift + a celebration to me just to be alive and I couldn't imagine who or where I would be today without my experience!!
~☆ MY PERSONALITY + LIFE ATTITUDE ☆~
Overall, I'm an outgoing, fun-loving, down-to-earth and lively person who loves life, learning, inspiring others, and living life to the fullest *every* day!!! For the most part, my attitude is positive, inspirational, encouraging and motivational. I'm a natural teacher (ENFJ personality, Myers-Briggs). I have a strong work ethic. I come from 15+ years of experience working in the corporate world. My look is highly versatile and I have the ability to pull off a variety of different looks within the same shoot! I'm a very honest, hard-working and reliable person who is truly a pleasure to work with + be around! I love to brighten people's day and leave a positive, lasting impact in the hearts + lives of everyone I meet!!
For me, what you see is what you get! I am who I am. I only know how to be myself and there's no-one else I'd rather be! Raw + natural beauty inside + out! Interested in collaborating on a project/assignment? Contact me with details! I look forward to hearing from you!
~☆ EXTRA LINKS ☆~
Facebook II www.facebook.com/SashaAzevedoPhotography
Facebook III www.facebook.com/TheNatureWhisperer
My True + Amazing Story!! ♥ www.bit.ly/1cYN0Oq
~☆ TESTIMONIALS ☆~
• "Sasha Azevedo is one of few women that can truly be called a force of nature. She excels at everything she tries. She is an author, model, actor and photographer. She is the hungry type that wants to always move higher and do more, rather than resting on her successes. Sasha is a true inspiration for all who know her and I hope in the future all who will get to know her." - Careyann, ModelsActresses International
• "Sasha is not only an amazingly versatile model, she is an absolute joy to work with. She is a sincerely happy person, which is a huge plus." - Jason Zwiker, Photographer
• "Sasha has a smile that will light up a room. If she ever moves to Orlando, she will add greatly to the talent pool!" - Kristia Knowles, Photographer
• "Sasha Azevedo is an extremely talented model! MORE than a pleasure to be around, she's witty, intelligent, and a very beautiful person! A Photographer's Dream." - Steven Grabo, Comedian
• "Sasha Azevedo is an outstanding person as well as an outstanding model. She is genuinely a beautiful person inside and out." - Bernie Browder, Photographer
• "Sasha is the ultimate package: She's beautiful, talented, intelligent, and she can kick some butt. Sasha is also a total sweetheart, very supportive, and takes a business-savvy approach to the industry. In other words, she's a pro." - Amy Dunn, Photographer
Have you worked with SashaAzevedo? Add Credits for SashaAzevedo! >>
I have a stellar work ethic, an outgoing + charming personality, and the ability to connect with people from ALL walks of life! I've worked many gigs, promotions, events, photo shoots, campaigns, special assignments, etc. over the years and I put my heart + soul into each of them, giving 110% effort + passion, always!!
I have PLENTY of credits! Simply ask!
"To believe in yourself and to follow your dreams, to have goals in life and a drive to succeed, and to surround yourself with the things and the people that make you happy - this is success!" - Sasha Azevedo
You can check out more of my quotes by performing a search for "Sasha Azevedo quotes"!!
My cameo in The Notebook (Wife of Buyer #3), opposite Ryan Gosling!
My True + Inspiring Story!! ♥ #epilepsy #BrainSurgery #LifeIsAGift