Stitch from 626 StudiosPhotographer No gender Tallahassee, Florida, US
Crawfordville, Florida, US
Thomasville, Georgia, US
My Website: 626 StudiosMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/sixtwosix
Mayhem # 359516
Booking a Shoot - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
626 Studios has always offered photoshoots to those interested. To help us facilitate all you wonderful people's requests, please help us by including the following when you submit a booking request:
- Your location.
- Type of style you are interested in shooting.
- Availability (Date and Times that work best for you).
- Desired length of time you'd like to shoot.
- Amount of retouched photos you'd like.
- Contact number you can be reached at.
This information helps us give you the best possible booking and of course the best quality of photos!
Advice to models:
- It's better to take too many outfits to a shoot than not enough. If you're doing 3 looks, bring 5 complete outfits.
- Always work UP! When you work with a photographer make sure the next one is better. Compare their portfolios if the new photographer isn't as good, save yourself the time, money, and frustration.
- Never measure a photographer by what he or she says. Measure a photographer by his or her portfolio. The truth is in the portfolio.
Thank you again and we look forward to working with you!!!
You can email me for questions/concerns:
Have you worked with Stitch from 626 Studios? Add Credits for Stitch from 626 Studios! >>
"Very fun to work with! Very creative, totally relaxed photo shoot. Absolutely loved working on shoots with Stitch!"