I JUST MOVED TO NEW ORLEANS. Based here through May, possibly longer!
My locations reflect my current roost, and soon-upcoming itinerary.
I am available for travel anywhere for the right bookings!
For quickest response, please email leahvelocity at gmail dot com!
THEY/THEM pronouns. I do not identify as a woman, any attempts to respect or recognize this is SO appreciated. I am comfortable with and happy to be portrayed as any gender and anything on the so-called "feminine to masculine" spectrum, but I use gender neutral pronouns. Thank you!
Images in the "unassigned" segment of my portfolio, are from the past year, with current shots labeled as such. The remaining sections display the types of work I am most interested in continuing. For more new work and daily adventures, please check out my tumblr, linked above!
Professional creative model and performer.
7+ years of experience. seasoned chameleon!
Truly nomadic, jack of all crafts, creative and driven.
Primarily paid work, trade with full team/designers.
Will work with professional minded artists of all skill levels,
Friendly, educated and experienced.
Talented with makeup and styling.
Piercing removable. tattoos concealable with airbrush.
Extremely mobile, efficient, adventurous, flexible.
More fun than a barrel of monkeys.
Enthusiastic to shoot:
Fashion oriented anything.
Nudes: artistic, fashion, conceptual.
Movement! dance! yoga!
Outdoors! In strange locations!
Editorials for submission.
Classy lingerie or bikini glamour.
Fetish fashion (latex, pantyhose, heel, etc.)
Beauty oriented anything.
VERY selective editorial fetish.
No longer shooting:
Low brow or glamour nudes.
Content for pay-sites.
If you are curious where your project lies within these personal definitions, please just ask! It doesn't hurt- I don't bite. I just have a newly clarified vision for my work. thanks for understanding!
YES, I am available for creative video bookings! I have training in many styles of dance and am also a fire performer, clown and character performance artist. See me slither and sway in this experimental video:
UPDATED MEASUREMENTS Januaray 2017: full bust: 38'', under bust 31'', bra 32C/34B (neither measurement is perfect), true waist 26.5'', waistline 31" hips 35", hips + butt 38''
*DISCLAIMER* Regarding body shaming, beauty standards, and my work.
SKIN: I am fearless, adventurous and sometimes accordingly bruised/scraped, if not from shooting, from outdoorsing, or clumsy gangly limbs. I have some small scars from fire performance, construction, etc. My face is not perfectly clear due to hormonal imbalances left in lieu of a cancerous growth on my pituitary gland, but it's been getting better as I regain health. I am rather talented in basic photoshop cleanup, if you need help editing said marks of a life thoroughly lived.
HAIR: currently a purple-y auburn, hybrid pixie/mohawk short cut. the top will keep growing out, and is finally long enough to style. i always have neatly trimmed armpit hair and bush which is also dyed to match it can be temporarily colored to match other wigs, and I am always happy to wear wigs to transform a look!
20-24 New Orleans
25-28 Los Angeles, CA
28-31 Bay area (San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Monterey)
Atlanta, Mobile and Pensacola weekend trip TBA
Puerto Rico? TBA
5-17 EAST COAST TOUR
DC, Baltimore, Philly, NYC (maybe) BOSTON
(Please contact me regardless of where you are, I travel ALOT!)
the low down:
If I have not inspired you as an artist, then i am not doing my job.
Aesthetically addicted to the strange and the beautiful.
Artist by nature, aspiring scientist by trade,
Proportions and angles utterly fascinate me.
There is so much beauty in this world.
I feel blessed to help create just a tiny bit of it.
Chances are I will contact you, but I sometimes consider:
Epic concepts, generally with full teams
Designer trade for product
Barter of wardrobe, photo equipment, camping gear, art
Generally though, no thank you!
I have reasonable rates, and ask for either a upfront deposit or written cancellation fee agreement as I cannot sustain last minute cancellations while traveling. many more details, references, etc. available upon enquiry or on my website.
Although I have an "alternative" look i am very capable of molding myself to accommodate most concepts. My tattoos (chest, back of neck and head, tops of feet) piercings (just the septum and earlobes now) and scars (hips, some random scars on torso/legs) are all concealable or removable for the right project.
ON MAKE UP:
Unless you are incredibly talented or know someone who is, I prefer doing my own. I have a sizable kit, am comfortable with everything from clean beauty to theatrical makeup, and I can emulate any look you give me examples of. If you plan on using a MUA, please be sure to inform me well ahead of time and provide me with their portfolio: I have sensitive skin, high standards, and some unfortunate experiences under my belt. Thanks in advance for understanding!
ON SUPER COLD WEATHER/SUPER PUBLIC NUDITY/OTHER MADNESS:
Please keep my well being in mind. I will do whatever i necessary to get the shot, to a certain degree. I will not excessively risk being arrested, getting ill, or injuring myself. discuss these things well in advance and we can figure it out appropriately.
A few odd bits and pieces
- This year I came out about my non-binary gender identity. this means I use they/them pronouns. I will not be seriously offended or upset if you address me as a woman, but will be seriously elated if you manage to read this and address me using my name or they/them. Please feel free to ask me about gender issues but respect that I may not have the energy to educate or pontificate at all times.
- i am unintentionally vegan and VERY SERIOUSLY allergic to gluten. (I will still wear animal products, i just don't want them in my stomach due to digestive problems!) If you find me baked goods i can actually eat, you will have the most excited model you've ever seen on your hands.
- YES, I really am 5'10''
- I am a cancer survivor, most of the time i don't mind talking about this, but I appreciate people who let me divulge to my comfort and not their curiosity.
- I am also a part-time marketing consultant, have fancy-pants chef training, carpentry training, dance training, am a professional fire performer, and i occasionally design wearables.
- I am a slight misanthrope, a bit of a awkward clutz, and don't wear makeup often, but I clean up quite nice. The intentional grace comes from years of dance and athletic experience.
- Laughter is my life force. positive, productive dialogue is the only kind I will actively engage in. I don't smile in pictures much though, cause under all of the blue steel I look a bit goofy.
- Extroverted introvert: there are some times I don't feel like talking much, and prefer to focus on working. Please don't take this personally: especially when I am on a long and heavily booked tour, my social batteries get pretty drained, but my creativity endures.
I look forward to collaborating with you!