Frank PiccoloPhotographer Male Windsor, Ontario, Canada
My Website: GALLERY616.COMMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/fp
Mayhem # 10208
Last updated:Oct. 18, 2014
I am a professional photographer with over 27 years experience based in Windsor ON Canada.
See more of my work at the following links:
Diverxity: Gallery 616 on DX
My Gallery616 MM profile: www.modelmayhem.com/gallery616
500px profile: www.500px.com/gallery616
My official website: www.gallery616.com
Become a Fan on Facebook! www.facebook.com/Gallery616
NOTES on TFP:
I am currently only accepting limited TFP's for Creative Fine Art Nudes provided I get a signed model release. You must be of legal age and have proper legal photo ID.
• If you need to build a model portfolio, my prices are very reasonable and you can be assured Quality print work in your book... contact me for details and appointments.
• I am located in Windsor Ontario Canada.
• Only 10 minutes across the Bridge from Detroit MI.
• If you're serious about working with me or would like more info please message me.
• I am happy to supply references upon request.
Have you worked with Frank Piccolo? Add Credits for Frank Piccolo! >>
Fine Art Credits...
• Detroit Dirty Show XI 2010
• The Seduction of Art show (a MWSEP collaboration) @ cPOP Art Gallery in Detroit MI - April 17-18, 2009
• Detroit Dirty Show X 2009
• Detroit Dirty Show 9 2008
• 8 Pieces on display as a a tasty side dish for the Menage a Trois show @ The River's Edge Gallery in Wyandotte MI Sept, 21 to Nov. 10th 2007.
• Mid West Society of Erotic Photography - Summerotica -
Inaugural Group Exhibit - July 28 through August 25, 2007
@ the S3v3ranc3 Gallery in Detroit, Michigan
• I'm proud Charter Member of the
Society of Erotic Art formerly known as The Mid West Society of Erotic Photography
• Detroit Dirty Show 8 2007
• The Body Beautiful Show Windsor 2007
• The Naughty Show Windsor 2006
• Common Ground Art Gallery in Windsor
• PHOTO-LIFE Magazine March 1996 issue: 3 of my fine art nudes were published along with a technical article I wrote.