Mayhem # 2343513
Mauvais → "maw-veh" /mɔvɛ; ɛz/ : bad, wrong, poor, wicked.
Tumblr ○ ModelSociety ○ Zivity
One of my favorite things about being an artist is being able to give back to the art community by way of modeling. I am here to connect with artists, photographers and other models. I want to help artists create their visions and network with some awesome, talented people. As your model and collaborator I will always do my best to be engaging, punctual, communicative, attentive and considerate :]
• I am an experienced figure model with some proficiency in figure drawing as well. I will gladly pose for drawing/painting, casting, sculpture, and body painting projects!
• I have one tattoo & removed ear piercings.
• I am comfortable with and willing to model with one or more other models, male or female, does not matter as long as we all can cooperate!
• Natural curly hair - currently undyed.
• For more of my photos, thoughts, etc., visit my Blog, including my Props
Working With Me
• Send me a MM message or better yet, an email at mauvais [dot] artmodel [at] gmail [dot] com if you are seriously wanting to work with me. PLEASE include your MM number OR a link to your work.
• Let's discuss as many details of the proposed shoot/session as possible beforehand: compensation, location, wardrobe, etc.
Rates: I am not a full time traveling model, but a full time art student and so with my limited time I do have very reasonable rates for photo shoots as modeling is my only source of income. I am absolutely open to negotiate compensation :] Thanks for understanding.
Travel: I will gladly travel to you or travel with you in the San Francisco Bay Area. If you desire a longer trip, we can discuss details. Feel free to let me know you'd like to work with me should I travel nearby!
Availability: Please ask me well before we book (at least 1 week, or at the very least 3 days) so I have ample time to schedule. As I am a student, please note that I am only free to model Friday-Sunday.
Please contact me if you're interested in working with me!
Have you worked with Mauvais? Add Credits for Mauvais! >>
"A delight to work with!"