The Fire ManModel Male Tucson, Arizona, US
My Website: Extended modeling portfolioMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/fireman
Mayhem # 1027796
I'm Eddie, a photographer with a modeling problem and I probably love you.
Update: I'm back, baby, and ready to shoot! Dress me up, dress me down, clean me off, throw me in mud; whatever you want, I'm yours!
I'm not too concerned with keeping my profile up to date because the people that matter are already in the know. They will either message me and become my friend, or they already are. Do you matter?
+ Fire photography
+ Comfortable in your body and skin
+ Negra Modelo
+ The Oatmeal
+ Revamping old ideas into new ones
+ Assistants (light/reflector holders, MUA, hair, etc)
+ Music during shooting
+ Ambient light
+ Artificial light
+ Combining the previous two
+ No-Asshole Rule
- Gratuitous nudity
- Pit-sniffer poses
- Crappy photoshop
- 98% of "photoshop wizards" (if you use selective color, lens flare, and/or gaussian blur, this probably means you)
- Outsourcing my photoshop (I developed my own prints, I "develop" my own files)
- Copyright theft
- Idea theft
- "Escorts" that make models uncomfortable or hold them back
- Hair ties on the wrist
- Crappy photos turned black and white and called "art." They're still crappy, only now crappy and monotone.
- 99.7% of selective color photos
The people below this box are awesome. You can be, too, if you just message me.
In whatever order:
Jez June (516636)
Corey Ward (434995)
Cody Conrad (756224)
Charia Underwood (1053686)
Neil Peters (390086)
Roger D (818221)
Marana Photography (555161)
Jennie Collins (Non MM)