Jacquelynn BLAKJACQModel Female Orlando, Florida, US
My Website: my profileMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Blakjacq
Mayhem # 1068474
Welcome to my page! Jacquelynn Elaine.
I'm a quirky 24yr college student/bartender/swim instructor in Orlando, FL. I'm young and outgoing, yet professional and a quick and accurate learner. I've decided to pursue my modeling/acting dreams and his year 2014 I will be putting a lot of effort towards this. I'm not currently signed on any contracts of any kind. I think it's about time I break into the industry, dont you?
(( EMAIL ME DIRECTLY ====>>>> firstname.lastname@example.org <<<<==)
If you'd like to contact me for work please include:
Your - Name, MM# & Website
- E-mail & Moblie Number
- Total hours that you are booking me for
- The usage of the photos we shoot (ie. portfolio,
website content, gallery, print, etc.)
- Type of content you are looking to shoot
- I love to travel, if expenses are paid
PROJECT WISH LIST:
* Mud (completely covered in mud)
* Glamor bikini on the beach shoot
* Body painted like a tiger
* Gungy tom boy/ bad girl/loner ( drinking and smoking in an alley maybe)
* Underwater shoot
* Anything evil, dark and edgy
* Shooting w/Exotic animal (large snakes, tigers, whatever!)
* wet formal wear on beach with guy model (tux)(possibly at night time)
* halle berry version of catwoman shoot (I HAVE the costume and it's great. )
* high fashion (big professionally done hair, dramatic fantasy make up)
* Ebony and ivory shoot.... for lack of better words ( need a hott plain blonde model about my height)
Too weird to live; Too rare to die I AM THE SHADOW. I cannot be grasped! Chase your shadow and it will flee; turn your back on it and it will follow. I AM MY OWN DARK SIDE, the thing that makes me mysterious to you! After I have given you pleasure, the shadow of my withdrawal makes you yearn for my return, much as clouds make us yearn for the sun
I can rarely book a shoot for the following day. Please avoid last minute scheduling. I do take my shoots very seriously but also very much enjoy what I do and I think that shows.
Photography is a big part of my life. I find enjoyment in every aspect of the "creating" process.
I am looking to build on my portfolio and try new types of work and idea's. I intersted all types of modeling, acting, and performing. Im also a certified mixoloist/ experienced bartender. Pretty much I'm just looking for whatever comes my way, and then I'll give it my best shot!
*~*~*~ SEE ME IN ACTION! CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS!*~*~*~
One is from Soulidium's "Live forever" music video, and the other is from a gun photo shoot in Colorado, shot with the band Drowning Pool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yjy7VVyMmw - music video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ljUJRiSjE - shoot in Colorado w/ Drowning Pool
I'M AN EXPERIENCED PROMOTIONAL MODEL. I've been doing promotions for about three years now. My favorite events were working Hot Import Nights, and Biketober Fest, Bike Week. I’ve worked with companies like:
*VEDA spa & Salon
*State Farm Insurance
*Pioneer - Hot Import Nights Annual Car Show
*Wishoo - Tom Joyner Family Reunion
*Toured with and was a band promoter for bands including Drowning Pool, Nonpoint, Soulidium, more.
* Local night club
TFCD - TFCD - TFCD - TFCD
I am accepting offers for tfcd/ "test" shoots. However, I expect the unedited versions within a week. Edited versions within a month max. I am willing to travel depending on the circumstances.
Have you worked with Jacquelynn BLAKJACQ? Add Credits for Jacquelynn BLAKJACQ ! >>
PHOTOGRAPHERS I'VE WORKED WITH:
Langholf Photography #100897
Ben Moseley #898465
H E A D H U N T E R Studios #32220
Photos By C'Ellis #323703