Hi, thanks for taking the time to look at my profile.
Represented by Spirit Model Management and Dark Arts Alternative Model Agency.
***************LAST AVAILABLE BOOKINGS FOR 2012****************
- Please contact me/Dark Arts/Spirit ASAP to avoid disappointment -
I am very keen on working with other imaginative artists, and love quirky concept shoots as much as editorial and fashion work. I can also be my own MUA and Stylist if you have no other contacts able to work on your shoot.
I embrace many styles and am relaxed working in all environments; studio, location and catwalk. I am reliable, confident and passionate about my work.
I look forward to discussing projects with other Stylists, MUAs, Photographers and new talent. I am happy to work on a TFP/TFCD basis that would be mutually beneficial to portfolio expansion. Please feel free to contact me via MM or by email with your ideas.
I am very creative and have plenty of concepts I would like to shoot, please have a look at my listed images and let me know if you would like to collaborate.
For work in regards to promotional images and advertising I may require some form of payment in the way of expenses and/or a one off fee. Any work including my image as an art piece to be reproduced for sale would need to be quoted for on a contract basis.
I hope you enjoy my work, and look forward to your feedback.
- AUGUST 2012 - FULLY BOOKED
- SEPTEMBER 2012 - FULLY BOOKED
- OCTOBER 2012 - Select dates available
- NOVEMBER 2012 - Select dates available
- DECEMBER 2012 - FULLY BOOKED
MM Photographers I have worked with:
Scott Chalmers Photography (#1230615)
Jon Read (#1232835)
Howard Lucas (#1342783)
Elie Dervonte (#1529641)
Steve Oliver (#1168683)
Jennifer Byron Photography (#630514)
Rob Owen (#1085484)
Herman H Haye (#721904)
Rich Hinton (wolves_tog #631446)
David McKnight (davefish #746359)
MM Models I have worked with:
That Laura Girl #1396603
Alenka Dubravova #1145664
Cherry Vixon #302346
MM MUAs I have worked with:
Other artists and companies I have had the pleasure of working with:
- Rubber Monkey Latex - Official Rubber Monkey promo model.
- Nitroghoul Jewellry
- Paul Baker Photography - model for Paul's digital art, on sale at The Kestrel Gallery, Worcester, UK.
- Toni & Guy - Stylist's model for competitions and catwalk shows at Wella in London.
- Custom-Ex Alternative Hair Design - model for hair products.
- Penangalan Dreams (GothBoots.co.uk) - model for retail website and advertising.
- Intrusion - model for website images.