I'm looking to work with knowledgeable models and photographers.
I am 100% self taught but got my California esthetics license after 6 years of freelancing.
I have a passion for color, expression and beauty; I love what I do! I am honest, professional, experienced and talented. I have celebrity clientele and use only the best makeup products. I use airbrush makeup. My techniques are advanced and professional.
I do hair as well if needed.
**I am a very busy makeup artist, so ensure you contact me in advance to save your date. **
I do paid shoots only. If the location is more than 15 miles traveling distance, I will charge gas on top of the makeup fee, but I will go where you need me.
I do not leave the shoot until all parties involved are happy and I usually stay the entirety of the shoot. I want you to have the best photos possible.
I'd love to hear from you!
Some of my work includes:
- Les Victoires de la Musique in Paris, France; Makeup for singer/model attendee February 2008
- Spot Check, Movie in Modesto, California; Key Makeup Artist July 2008
- Kim Kardashian’s PlayBoy Event; Makeup for attendee/model July 2009
- K. Glam Couture Magazine; Makeup featured January 2010
- Stiletto Women Magazine; Makeup featured January 2010
- America’s Next Top Model; Makeup for private shoot, season 13&14 contestants September 2010
- Stiletto Woman Magazine Cover for America’s Next Top Model Makeup January 2011
- The Prezcotts; makeup for two music videos produced by Richard Correll of Disney August 2011
- SNOW by SFBA, A white fashion event; Makeup Artist for 4 designers
- Sacramento Fashion Week; Makeup for designer Caren Templet’s runway models from CAST February 2012
- KCRA 3; Makeup for Mary Gonsalvez Kinney, a fashion stylist’s weekly aired, live segments March 2012 – Present
http://www.kcra.com/video/30709999/deta … c.facebook
- Fox 40; Makeup for news anchor Bethany Cronch for Live Photoshoot at Lounge ON20; aired segment March 2012
http://www.fox40.com/videogallery/68836 … l-62813003