Tame Baby ParrotsPhotographer Female Denton, Texas, US
My Website: TameBabyParrots on FacebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/LuleLikesPictures
Mayhem # 1192715
About MeI'm a female photographer with experience as a model - Find J Sombra here for my work.
I shoot artistic beauty, glamor, a little underwater and artistic nudes - nearly always with natural light.
I am interested in shooting a variety of people - in respect to age, body type, ethnicity, personal style, etc.
I photograph women (*men now, too!*) above age 19 for zivity.com -- any body type, any ethnicity. I love working with experienced models, but I appreciate anyone who would like to step in front of my lens, as I have a more photojournalistic or artistic approach to portraiture, rather than the mainstream gobbly-gook, whatever that is (I think it involves glitter??!!??!).
Zivity always has several contests that allow photographer and model to make more money. Current contests include:
1. Video Games & Panties (deadline to shoot: June 30, 2014)
2. Greed (deadline to shoot: July 5, 2014)
3. Field of Dreams - a beautiful field, not baseball (deadline to shoot: July 25, 2014)
4. Fairy Tale (deadline to shoot: July 25, 2014)
5. Cowboy Boots & Bikinis (deadline to shoot: July 30, 2014)
6. "Your Favorite Dish" - Cooking/Kitchen/Nudity (deadline to shoot: July 30, 2014)
7. Hooray for Boobies (topless shoot) (deadline to shoot: August 10, 2014)
8. Urban Exploration (deadline to shoot: August 10, 2014)
9. Rock n' Roll (deadline to shoot: August 20, 2014)
10. "Me Time:" The Relief, Joy, and Relaxation of Self-Care (deadline to shoot: August 20, 2014)
11. "Secretary Audition" w/lingerie requested (deadline to shoot: August 25, 2014)
Ongoing, Popular themes & stuff I'd like to shoot ....
* Tattoos are popular on zivity, and there are often "show me your ink" contests.
* Summer in Texas is a fun time to shoot swimwear/underwater/playin' in the hose with water balloons sort of thing, and who doesn't love a pretty girl having fun in the sun? My underwater camera is inconsistent (...cheap and old...) but it can be quite magical for those willing take a risk.
Zivity pays royalties to the model quarterly by check or paypal, and other than this, and our images, and the very rare piece of wardrobe, I cannot otherwise compensate models.
I provide copies of all final/edited images via Dropbox or CD/DVD. Minimum 7 images per set, average 25-30/set, max 50-60.
Occasionally I submit to magazines. This wouldn't mean extra pay for you, but you'd get a tear sheet.
I don't mind if you bring an escort, especially if they are good at holding things, making snacks, and/or providing pleasant company.
Check out zivity or an album of my portrait photography on pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/jessicayesorno/portrait-photography-by-j-leza/
Here are images that I like: if you love any of these too, we could try to recapture some of those elements in your photos: http://www.pinterest.com/jessicayesorno/portrait-photography-inspiration/