HanjoModel Female London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: more pictures..My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/hanjo
Mayhem # 1235542
About MeWelcome to my world!
I am an Italian model and belly dancer based in London.
I try to find Beauty in every aspect of life. My goal in modeling is to be involved in a creative process and become part of a work of art.
What I've done so far:
portraits, fashion, promo, hair & beauty, lingerie, pin-up, goth, alternative fashion catalogues, runway shows and performances, body painting, life drawing sessions and various kinds of artistic projects.
Being a dancer, I am quite flexible and able to hold challenging poses.
I have some acting experience (when I was younger I was in a comedy theater company and later I joined an experimental theater group) and I have done some video work (promo, music videos, independent movies) but I prefer non-speaking roles. :D
*MAKE-UP, STYLING, COSTUMES....*
I am able to do my own makeup and take care of the styling, I own lots of outfits and, with reasonable notice, I can manage to find particular clothes or props for a shoot.
I have done make-up, nail art, styling, costume design/ clothing alteration for photo shoots, movies, fashion events and art performances (my skills are self taught, I have learned from working as an assistant in fashion shows and events, having my make-up done for the shoots by professional MUAs, reading tons of fashion magazines and practising on myself).
To see some of my work, have a look at my Flickr page:
*PAID WORK & TFCD PROJECTS*
Paid work takes priority, but I'm happy to consider TF* projects. My rates are reasonable and I always try to work with any budget. For courses, workshops, paid events (unless it's charity), and projects that involve nudity, I expect to be paid.
That said, some of the work I am most proud of was unpaid: I have had the pleasure to collaborate with amazing people and share with them the joy of creating.
- Yes, that's my real age. I've been told I look younger, and I still get asked for ID when I buy alcohol.
- Yes, I am 5'3". Apparently I look taller in some pictures, but I am a petite model. Don't be disappointed when you first meet me in person, I never lied to you about my height ;)
- Despite being so short, I have walked the runway a few times. Alternative fashion shows, great fun.
- I normally don't allow myself to eat or drink before a dance performance, but I do when I am shooting... I don't look happy when I'm hungry.
- I have my lower lip pierced - you can see the ring in some of my photos, but I rarely wear it. I don't have any tattoos (though I've always wanted to get one).
- I don't mind being covered in paint, powder, rose petals or fake blood for a shoot. In fact, I have tried and enjoyed all of the above.
- I have traveled to other cities and even countries for paid shoots, and I am happy to do it as long as my travel expenses are covered, at least in part.
- I have been modeling since 2004 and I still enjoy it. A lot of my work is not displayed in my portfolio, but I can send images/videos upon request.
Beauty Bound #1691398
Tokyo Cirque artist #181839
William Ishiwata #1548335
Jason Weddington #1718201
SG-One Photography #657752
Keigo Moriyama #1481424
Visceral Psyche #1588717
Southwark College hairdressing show
Life Drawing Society, London
Toni & Guy Tokyo - hairdressing course
J.J. Vicars - "So Beautiful" music video
Tokyo Amateur Film Makers of the 3rd Kind - independent movie "Ripped"
Spencer Harrington - body painting
Liberty Studio & Bar, Tokyo
Ebisu Atelier d'Art, Tokyo
Lunariae - alternative fashion show
Crepundia Coffin Shop - alternative fashion catalogue
...and many more...