Little Miss BBModel Female Grand Rapids, Michigan, US
My Website: my Etsy shopMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/inblackandlace
Mayhem # 1257850
About MeI'm Christine!
I'm a 5 foot 6 ball of sugar high gamer madness!I have an obsession with cupcakes, but I'm vegan. I work out A LOT! I have recently been coached on posing by the one and only Mosh! Want to know anything specific? Ask me!
I have a massive wardrobe! Some items of interest are:
- 9 waist training corsets - some are underbust, some are overbust
- a punk lolita lace and studs skirt
- a crop top jean vest with patches (looks a lot cooler than it sounds :P ..)
- a steampunk outfit, including a hat that I made myself
- a curly pink/blue lolita wig with pigtails
- a lingerie Sailor Jupiter costume (this one is one of a kind!)
- a pink and black raver outfit (bra and hotpants) with matching pink fluffies
- 5 inch platform goth boots with lots of buckles
- various tutus (including a few lolita ones and one that looks like it's covered in blood)
- dozens of raver bracelets in pink and blue
- countless cupcake hats (I make them!)
Speaking of cupcake hats, photographers that I shoot with get a discount on my cupcake hats (which, coincidentally, make great props!). They usually go for $25/cupcake hat. I'll sell all photographers I work with cupcake hats for $15/piece.
Do you play video games? I do! After the shoot, I would be more than happy to kick your butt in Halo ;)
"Call the roller of big cigars,
The muscular one, and bid him whip
In kitchen cups concupiscent curds.
Let the wenches dawdle in such dress
As they are used to wear, and let the boys
Bring flowers in last month's newspapers.
Let be be finale of seem.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream.
Take from the dresser of deal,
Lacking the three glass knobs, that sheet
On which she embroidered fantails once
And spread it so as to cover her face.
If her horny feet protrude, they come
To show how cold she is, and dumb.
Let the lamp affix its beam.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream."
Credits- Photographers I DO NOT recommend -
- Photographers I absolutely recommend :) -
Golden Era Photography*
Jameson Blaire Photography**
Al Cooley Studio***
14th Street Photography**
Flesh and Bone Photography*
- Makeup Artists I've Worked With -
- Hair Stylists I've Worked With -
- Clothing Designers I've Worked For -
Emma Taylor Corsets
- Models I've Worked With -