Editorial Fashion Fit Modeling Glamour Hair/Makeup Lifestyle Promotional Modeling Runway
Apr 07, 2014
Jul 10, 2009
Female 23 years old Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Mayhem #1286883 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/rebeccashore
I started modelling in 2008.
- Cleveland Fashion Week 2008
- Fashion Flash Fashion Show 2008
- Winds of Change Fashion Show 2008
- Halloween Fashion Flash Fashion Show 2009
- Bridal Hair Gallery Magazine 2010
- Fine Art Book "Circumstance: American Beauty swept down to Bruised Knees" by BJ & Richeille Fomento 2010
- Matthew Jordan Smith's model for "Creative Experience Photo Seminar" 2010
I won a free photoshoot with a local photographer named Michael Chevalier. The free photoshoot was won during the 2008 Cleveland Showcase held by Stone Model and Talent where I won the award of "top model". Along with that award I won a scholarship to attend the Launch Showcase which was held in Chicago in 2008.
I also attended IMTA in New York in 2008. While at IMTA, I won 5th place for one photo and was placed in the top 10 for another photo.
Since then I have continued to pursue my modeling career and have been working on building my portfolio.
My goals in the modeling industry are to become a well known professional model.